The Ansah and Ayi Ayayee Baëta vanLare families regret to announce the passing of Mrs. Stephanie Baëta Ansah (née Baëta).
Mrs. Baëta Ansah was an astute lawyer and banker. She was the founding Managing Director of HFC Bank Ghana, now Republic Bank Ghana.
She is survived by her husband, Mr. Ebenezer Kofi Ansah and her children; Mr. Paul Christian Ansah, Mr. William Eric Ansah and Ms. Stephanie Esinam Ansah as well as five grandchildren.
The funeral arrangements are as follows:
Pre-Burial Service: Friday, 1st March 2019 at Accra Ridge Church at 8:30 a.m.
Memorial and Thanksgiving Service to follow
Interment: Private Burial
Funeral Rites: Accra Ridge Church Grounds
Friends and sympathizers are cordially invited.
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Lt Gen Albert Kwesi Ocran (RTD)
- Madam Beatrice Annin
- Setor Kwasi Porbley
- Abusuapanin Sampson Koﬁ Ohene Nyanteh
- Princess Ayeley Nortey (Nee Ofori)
- Mrs. Wilhelmina Shirley Obed (née Mensah)
- Christiana Naa Nteshie Sackey (a.k.a Kumanye)
- Mr. John Daniel Kwamena Botchey (aka Master Botchey)
- Madam Diana Darkua Dodoo
- Mrs. Elizabeth Barimah-Sappong
- GOTTFRIED NYAMAA-BOADI
- JUSTICE KINGSLEY-NYINAH CONCERT
- DORIS MUSGROVE MANTEAW ASAREY (NEE GARCHIE)
- Opanyin Alexander Osei Owusu
- Lawyer Obo Kofi Imbeah (O.K.)