Ebusuapanyin Kwabena Otoo (Abura Gyabankrom), Ebusuapnyin Kodwo Enoch (Kwamankese), Ebusuapanyin Kodwo Amaokoh Abeka, Ebusuapanyin Kodwo Nyarku Ackah (Accra), Abusuabatan S.P. Elegba (Accra), Nana Kweku Akeyrefi Solomon (Accra), Opanyin Kweku Arhin (Abura), District Evangelist Ankomah (Abura), Kodwo Amanyin (Kwamankese), Commander Turkson Ret’d., Kwame Nkrumah (Accra), Okyeame Kweku Kwansah, Kodwo Amoadu (Kwamankese), Efua Kweienua (Gyabankrom), Esi Benewa (Koforidua), Efua Kraba (Takoradi), Im beah Family, Otchere Family, Halm Family, The Presiding Bishop, Methodist Church Ghana, The Superintendent Minister, Ministers and Members of the Mt. Olivet Methodist Society, Dansoman, Akyem Law Chambers, Old Achimotans Association 1962 year group regretfully announce the passing onto glory of their beloved:
Lawyer Obo Kofi Imbeah (O.K.)
(Which sad event occurred on 19th December, 2018 at the Ga South Municipal Hospital, Accra)
Age: 74 years
Funeral Arrangements Are As Follows
There will be no wake-keeping
Burial service: Saturday 30th March, 2019 at the Mt. Olivet Methodist Church, Dansoman at 7:00am.
Interment: Paradise Private Cemetery, Winneba.
Funeral Rites: Follows Interment at the Christian Home School, Dansoman.
Thanksgiving Service: Sunday 31th March, 2019 at the Mt. Olivet Methodist Church, Dansoman, at 9:30am
Widow: Mrs. Rosebay Efua Imbeah
Children: Kwesi Obo Imbeah, Obo Kofi Imbeah, Kwesi Akwa Imbeah and William Kweku Ansah Imbeah
Adopted children: Nana Ama Ashiadey and Mandy Opoku Akomea
Attire: Black on Saturday 30th March, 2019
Black & White on Sunday 31st March, 2019
All Friends & Well Wishes Are Cordially Invited!
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- DORIS MUSGROVE MANTEAW ASAREY (NEE GARCHIE)
- Opanyin Alexander Osei Owusu
- Lawyer Obo Kofi Imbeah (O.K.)
- Dr. Francis Yaw Apiagyei Poku
- Mega discount online store Ghana introduces new retail shopping experience
- Mr. Kweku Ntsefor Acquaah-Harrison
- Maj. John Ray Kwabena Tandoh (Rtd)
- Free spectacles for students, new treatment for Glaucoma, Cataract
- Nana Adwoa Agyekumwaa II
- Mrs. Stephanie Baëta Ansah (née Baëta)
- Obituary: Professor Joseph Kofi Ansere
- Lady Georgina Warmann
- Dr. Francis Apiagyei Poku (MOBA 1955)
- MR. EDMUND CHARLES HEYMANN
- Dumega Christian Mensah Doe