Nii Dodoo Nsaki II ( Otublohum Mantse), Nii Amoo III (Otublohum Dzaasetse), Benjamin Nii Darku Dodoo (Head of Prince R. T Dodoo Family) and the allied families of Darku Dodoo with the hope of resurrection announce to the peaceful home call of their beloved;
Madam Diana Darkua Dodoo (a.k.a Naa Red, Afishiapa).
Funeral Arrangements are as follows:
There will be no wake-keeping.
Filing Past: 7:30am, Thursday, April 4, 2019 @ Wesley Methodist Cathedral, Asafoatse Nettey Road, Accra and followed by the Burial and Thanksgiving service @ 9:00am.
Final Funeral Rites: Thursday, April 4, 2019 at the Wesley Methodist Cathedral Church Hall, Asafoatse Nettey Road-Accra.
Children: Mrs. Charlotte Cofie-Apaloo, Ms Chobis Cofie, Mr. Nat Cofie, Mrs. Vida Cofie-Robertson, Mr. George Cofie and Mrs. Ellen Dadzie
Dress Code: White
All Friends and Sympathizes are cordially invited
Have your say
More Services Headlines
- Mr. John K Tachie Snr.
- Mrs. Henrietta Afia Konadu Okyere-Twum
- Mr. Seth Asiedu Asante
- Mrs. Mabel Owusu-Antwi (Nee Akotey)
- Mrs. Martha Adoofo Sodatonu
- Lydia Dankwah
- Dr. Asare Akuffo
- Beatrice Naakuor Quarm
- Lt Gen Albert Kwesi Ocran (RTD)
- Madam Beatrice Annin
- Setor Kwasi Porbley
- Abusuapanin Sampson Koﬁ Ohene Nyanteh
- Princess Ayeley Nortey (Nee Ofori)
- Mrs. Wilhelmina Shirley Obed (née Mensah)
- Christiana Naa Nteshie Sackey (a.k.a Kumanye)