It will be unprecedented – he will emerge in the shadows of himself and starring at a teeming crowd of nearly 10,000 fans.
The colour-changing spotlight will be turned on to reveal a swanky-looking Dancehall superstar.
Curtains will be drawn as lights go up and Shatta Wale will take a gallant walk across the stage as stunning visual effects and eye-catching projections display behind him.
This is the 2019 3Music Awards grand finale – and this will be Shatta Wale opening his first major concert – and throwing down a gauntlet to every other artist on the bill.
The 2nd annual 3Music Awards comes off on Saturday, March 30, in spectacular fashion with over 15 top-of-the-line performances expected to go down as organizers have announced the best movers and shakers of the music industry as headline acts for this year’s ceremony.
On the night, over one-hundred nominees will be seated in anticipation of picking up any of 26 silver-plated 3Music Awards ’19 plaques presented by A-list showbiz celebrities.
The grand awards event will precede a pre-event gala where fans, music icons and showbiz celebrities will gather for an intimate cocktail ceremony with live interviews and fashion display.
All the glitz and glam experience of 3Music Awards ’19 will be live at the Fantasy Dome, Trade Fair – Accra on March 30, 2019.
- Education Minister fingered in $1.2 million ‘phantom’ training scandal
- Another rainstorm to hit Accra, Cape Coast, and other towns tonight – GMet
- ‘Owoo family does not exist in Osu; it is a scam’ – Member of Osu stool
- Otto Addo names Ghana squad for Madagascar, CAR and four-nation tourney
- Remove structures obstructing free flow of water immediately – Akufo-Addo charges MMDAs
- I am not aware of any meeting with Privileges Committee – Adwoa Safo
- Some Christian leaders are not speaking against pervasive corruption because they have been bribed – Prof Martey
- Songs Akufo-Addo should have on his playlist if he truly cares
- More public officers are going to be caught in this web – Martin Kpebu on investigations into Sir John’s will
- ‘Is dumsor back or not?’ – Ghanaians argue on social media
US-based young Ghanaian entrepreneurs pioneer “Airbnb” rent module in Ghana, Africa
I will fail my ministry if I fail to be the best mum – Adwoa Safo
We’ve taken cautious approach to pilot digital currency – Governor
WAFU U17 Zone B: Ghana to host Nigeria in opening game
Akufo-Addo is well aware of my condition – Adwoa Safo
African leaders signal support for African Development Bank’s emergency food production facility
Make AfDB preferred multilateral financier of Africa’s development – Akufo-Addo
I’ve not given up on NPP, I’m still committed to the President – Adwoa Safo
Akufo-Addo is the only person who can sack me – Adwoa Safo
Exclusive: Adwoa Safo speaks on family, NPP, absence from Parliament
I will return when issues with family are resolved – Adwoa Safo
Low income earners tend to be at higher risk of developing stroke – Health expert
Lands Minister requests information on all transactions affecting Achimota Forest
I am not aware of any meeting with Privileges Committee – Adwoa Safo
Mmofraturo Girls School gets new toilet to improve hygiene and sanitation