Ghanaian foward, David Accam was on the scoresheet once again for Chicago fire in their 2-2 draw with LA Galaxy in the Major League soccer.
The 25 year old put his side in the lead with a calm finish into the lower right corner in the 39th minutes after teammate Arturo Alvarez had cancelled Gyasi Zardes opener for LA Galaxy.
However, they weren't able to grab all three points after Mexican international Giovanni Dos Santos pulled parity for the visitors in the 69th minute.
The former Helsingborg forward, is the leading scorer for his side with 7 goals so far in the season and looks to be in great shape and form for the Black stars ahead of their African Cup of Nations Qualifier against Rwanda.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Altitude forced Ghana to slow down in second half - Kwesi Appiah
- Zverev stuns world number one Djokovic to win ATP Finals
- Switzerland come back to stun Belgium and reach Nations League semis
- Mauritania seal historic Afcon qualification
- AWCON 2018: Five-star Zambia trounce Equatorial Guinea
- AWCON 2018: South Africa stun Nigeria in Group B opener
- Kane inspires England comeback to seal UEFA Nations League finals place
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Jordan double gives Ghana victory over Ethiopia
- Give us spectacular goals, impressive set pieces - First Lady to Black Queens
- Thomas Partey shortlisted for BBC African Footballer of the Year 2018
- AWCON 2018: Ghana open campaign with win over Algeria
- Nigeria return to Africa Cup of Nations
- Uganda reach second straight Nations Cup
- AFCON 2019: Morocco and Mali qualify for Cameroon
- Photos: Prez Akufo-Addo surprises Black Stars in camp ahead of Ethiopia clash