Bechem United head coach Manuel Zacharias could be on his way out of the club after criticizing the board’s decision to hire a technical director.
MTN FA Cup holders confirmed former coach Milisav Bogdanovic as technical director, a move that has infuriated the Portuguese trainer who has launched a vitriolic attack on officials.
Zacharias is not happy with this development and sees it as a move to get rid of him.
"We don't have people who are professional enough to take decisions for the club to move on stronger and stronger" he told Adehye 99.1 FM.
"We have about 1000 presidents at the club, we have 1000 internet coaches with no experience and all of them claim to be the best.
"People don't respect when I win. Everybody come to the dressing room, everybody come talking not with the same language. It's difficult for me."
The Portuguese trainer will lead the Hunters to the CAF Confederation Cup 2017 after winning the MTN FA Cup last term.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 'Be more serious!' - Suarez urges team-mate Dembele to focus
- AWCON 2018: Ghana coach Bashir Hayford sure of victory over Mali
- 2018 Coca-Cola Clubs Minigolf League: Nutterz Putterz set the pace
- Altitude forced Ghana to slow down in second half - Kwesi Appiah
- Zverev stuns world number one Djokovic to win ATP Finals
- Switzerland come back to stun Belgium and reach Nations League semis
- Mauritania seal historic Afcon qualification
- AWCON 2018: Five-star Zambia trounce Equatorial Guinea
- AWCON 2018: South Africa stun Nigeria in Group B opener
- Kane inspires England comeback to seal UEFA Nations League finals place
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Jordan double gives Ghana victory over Ethiopia
- Give us spectacular goals, impressive set pieces - First Lady to Black Queens
- Thomas Partey shortlisted for BBC African Footballer of the Year 2018
- AWCON 2018: Ghana open campaign with win over Algeria
- Nigeria return to Africa Cup of Nations