Samuel Tetteh continued his rich scoring form with a goal in FC Liefering's 1-1 stalemate against WSG Wattens.
The Black Stars striker was again on the score sheet in the Austrian second tier as Liefering came from behind to secure an important point at Gernot Langes Stadion.
Liefering stiil occupy the second position on the table with 18 points, one adrift of leaders LASK Linz.
The Home side took the lead through Florian Buchacher on 21 minutes but the Ghana striker fired home just after the interval to avoid defeat.
It is his second goal in six days after netting on international duty for Ghana in the 1-1 draw with Rwanda in a 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier in Accra.
Tetteh has now scored five goals for Liefering, only two less than teammate Berisha, who leads the goal king chart.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Dogboe predicts knockout victory over Navarrete in rematch
- Solskjaer: I don't know if Man Utd players care
- NC Special Cup: WAFA beat Hearts as Dwarfs and B. Chelsea secure first wins
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- PSG clinch eighth Ligue 1 title after Lille draw
- Everton put 4 past woeful Man United
- Betway Easter Gala 2019: Top 4 winners awarded
- NC Special Cup: Matchday 6 preview
- Juventus win eighth successive Serie A title
- Monte Carlo Masters: Fognini stuns Nadal to reach final
- Jeffrey Schlupp's Afcon in doubt after ankle injury
- Tennis: McDan ITF World Tour launched
- Man City hold on against Tottenham to go top
- Monte Carlo Masters: Djokovic loses to Medvedev, Nadal into semi-finals
- #JoyFPL: Last double game week could save season