Samuel Tetteh continued his rich scoring form with a goal in FC Liefering's 1-1 stalemate against WSG Wattens.
The Black Stars striker was again on the score sheet in the Austrian second tier as Liefering came from behind to secure an important point at Gernot Langes Stadion.
Liefering stiil occupy the second position on the table with 18 points, one adrift of leaders LASK Linz.
The Home side took the lead through Florian Buchacher on 21 minutes but the Ghana striker fired home just after the interval to avoid defeat.
It is his second goal in six days after netting on international duty for Ghana in the 1-1 draw with Rwanda in a 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier in Accra.
Tetteh has now scored five goals for Liefering, only two less than teammate Berisha, who leads the goal king chart.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs
- U-17 WWC: All the best photos as Black Maidens make winning start
- Claudio Ranieri appointed as Fulham boss
- Santiago Solari appointed Real Madrid head coach until 2021
- U-17 WWC: Abdulai hat-trick leads Ghana past hosts Uruguay
- Dinnage to become first female Premier League chief executive
- U-17 WWC: Ghana coach eyes winning start against Uruguay
- 10 winners emerge in Maltavator Challenge season 2 Takoradi edition
- Solari to get Real Madrid job on permanent basis
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Kwadwo Asamoah out of Ethiopia clash
- Caf calls off qualifier between Kenya and Sierra Leone
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Serie A: Higuain sent off as Juventus win at AC Milan
- Ligue 1: Cavani hits hat-trick as PSG thrash Monaco