Samuel Tetteh continued his rich scoring form with a goal in FC Liefering's 1-1 stalemate against WSG Wattens.
The Black Stars striker was again on the score sheet in the Austrian second tier as Liefering came from behind to secure an important point at Gernot Langes Stadion.
Liefering stiil occupy the second position on the table with 18 points, one adrift of leaders LASK Linz.
The Home side took the lead through Florian Buchacher on 21 minutes but the Ghana striker fired home just after the interval to avoid defeat.
It is his second goal in six days after netting on international duty for Ghana in the 1-1 draw with Rwanda in a 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier in Accra.
Tetteh has now scored five goals for Liefering, only two less than teammate Berisha, who leads the goal king chart.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Liverpool survive Palace scare to move seven points clear
- Pogba and Rashford give Solskjaer seventh straight Man Utd win
- FIFA condemns undercover investigator killing
- Callum Hudson-Odoi: Chelsea in talks with Bayern Munich target
- Kwesi Appiah will be sacked if Ghana fail to win 2019 AFCON
- Mybet.Africa offers bonus for Kotoko-Coton Sports match
- Chelsea striker Morata 'agrees to join Atletico Madrid'
- GOIL sends goodwill message to Kotoko ahead of Coton Sport clash
- Australian Open 2019: Sharapova beats defending champion Wozniacki
- Jose Mourinho: Ex-Man United manager 'too young to retire' and 'belongs at top level'
- I pick my team based on penis size - German coach's response to journalist
- Barcelona fight back to reach Copa del Rey quarter-finals
- Serena makes light work of Bouchard at Australian Open
- Fred Pappoe wants to lead Ghana Football Association
- CAFCC: Annan warns Kotoko against complacency in Coton Sport clash