Black Stars striker Richmond Boakye-Yiadom has opened the door to a possible reunion with Antonio Conte at Premier League champions Chelsea.
The 24-year-old striker played under the Blues boss at Italian giants Juventus and wants to link up with his old manager in London.
Conte asked Chelsea scouts to watch Boakye in Red Star’s recent visit to Arsenal in the UEFA Europa League last month, sparking rumours that a move to Stamford Bridge is on the cards.
"If Antonio Conte wants to sign me then I would be delighted to play for him once again,” Boakye told TMW.
"He wanted to sign me, and he brought me to Juventus. To my mind, he is a great manager, and I will always be grateful to him.
"I remember going out on loan to Elche in Spain, as there was no space for me in the Juventus first team.
"He rang me to give me a morale boost and remind me of my qualities. For a lad of 19 that was a real pleasure.
"There are lots of rumours about my future at the moment. But nothing is definite until I sign a contract."
He has netted 37 goals for Red Star this year.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 'Be more serious!' - Suarez urges team-mate Dembele to focus
- AWCON 2018: Ghana coach Bashir Hayford sure of victory over Mali
- 2018 Coca-Cola Clubs Minigolf League: Nutterz Putterz set the pace
- Altitude forced Ghana to slow down in second half - Kwesi Appiah
- Zverev stuns world number one Djokovic to win ATP Finals
- Switzerland come back to stun Belgium and reach Nations League semis
- Mauritania seal historic Afcon qualification
- AWCON 2018: Five-star Zambia trounce Equatorial Guinea
- AWCON 2018: South Africa stun Nigeria in Group B opener
- Kane inspires England comeback to seal UEFA Nations League finals place
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Jordan double gives Ghana victory over Ethiopia
- Give us spectacular goals, impressive set pieces - First Lady to Black Queens
- Thomas Partey shortlisted for BBC African Footballer of the Year 2018
- AWCON 2018: Ghana open campaign with win over Algeria
- Nigeria return to Africa Cup of Nations