Newly promoted Ghana Premier League outfit Dreams FC have confirmed the signing Isaac Amoako.
Amoako, 34, has signed a short-term deal with the Dawu-based club after being released by Asante Kotoko head coach Steve Pollack.
The one-time first-choice shot-stopper of Kotoko left the club after failing to recapture his position when he recovered from a long injury layoff.
But Dreams FC have offered him the platform to relaunch his ailing career.
“We are delighted to announce goalkeeper Isaac Amoako as our fifth signing of the season.”
“The experienced shot-stopper sealed a short-term deal at the club’s secretariat on Thursday afternoon following successful medicals at the Philteng Medical Centre earlier this week,” Dreams FC posted on their official website.
Amoako joined the Porcupine Warriors in 2007 from then elite-league side BA United following a stunning performance with the side in their maiden top-flight campaign.
He won four league titles and two FA Cups at Kotoko.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Mali secure first U-20 AFCON title on penalties
- Jeffrey Schlupp scores as Palace march on in FA Cup
- Basketball Africa League: Professional competition to launch in 2020
- Afriyie Acquah scores as Empoli beat Sassuolo in Serie A
- Mission International School, Happy Days Academy dominate Joy Kids Olympics second leg
- Kevin-Prince Boateng: Barca striker burgled during La Liga debut vs Valladolid
- Sergio Ramos and his 25 Real Madrid red cards: a retrospective
- Ramos sent off as Real Madrid suffer shock home loss to Girona
- I was destined to be world champion - Commey
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Messi scores one penalty but misses another in Barca win
- Morocco to bring in VAR technology for all top-flight league games
- CAF CC: Ex-Kotoko star Yusif Chibsah thinks key to qualifying is winning away matches
- Tanko hints at call-ups for Kotoko players for Kenya Clash
- I’m not scared of Tagoe - Richard Commey