Newly promoted Ghana Premier League outfit Dreams FC have confirmed the signing Isaac Amoako.
Amoako, 34, has signed a short-term deal with the Dawu-based club after being released by Asante Kotoko head coach Steve Pollack.
The one-time first-choice shot-stopper of Kotoko left the club after failing to recapture his position when he recovered from a long injury layoff.
But Dreams FC have offered him the platform to relaunch his ailing career.
“We are delighted to announce goalkeeper Isaac Amoako as our fifth signing of the season.”
“The experienced shot-stopper sealed a short-term deal at the club’s secretariat on Thursday afternoon following successful medicals at the Philteng Medical Centre earlier this week,” Dreams FC posted on their official website.
Amoako joined the Porcupine Warriors in 2007 from then elite-league side BA United following a stunning performance with the side in their maiden top-flight campaign.
He won four league titles and two FA Cups at Kotoko.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Black Stars captaincy rift triggers 'bring back Stephen Appiah spirit'
- Gyan urged to decline Black Stars 'General Captain' post
- Live: Joy Sports Invitational 2019 updates
- Joy AFCON Podcast Ep 4: Gyan & Ayew + analysis of Appiah's 29-man squad
- Messi haunted by Liverpool defeat
- Kanoute's attempt to give Seville its first purpose-built mosque in 700 years
- Kwesi Appiah names Andre Ayew as new Black Stars captain
- Keita set to miss Champions League final but could be ready for Guinea
- PSG boss Al-Khelaifi charged with athletics corruption
- Antonio Conte set to take charge at Inter Milan
- NC Special Cup: Kotoko qualify for semi-finals
- Prof. Wallace writes: The role of Governments in football
- Uganda FA part ways with Paa Kwesi Fabin after two months
- Sarri to discuss Chelsea future after Europa League final
- Fifa drops plans to expand 2022 World Cup to 48 teams