Newly promoted Ghana Premier League outfit Dreams FC have confirmed the signing Isaac Amoako.
Amoako, 34, has signed a short-term deal with the Dawu-based club after being released by Asante Kotoko head coach Steve Pollack.
The one-time first-choice shot-stopper of Kotoko left the club after failing to recapture his position when he recovered from a long injury layoff.
But Dreams FC have offered him the platform to relaunch his ailing career.
“We are delighted to announce goalkeeper Isaac Amoako as our fifth signing of the season.”
“The experienced shot-stopper sealed a short-term deal at the club’s secretariat on Thursday afternoon following successful medicals at the Philteng Medical Centre earlier this week,” Dreams FC posted on their official website.
Amoako joined the Porcupine Warriors in 2007 from then elite-league side BA United following a stunning performance with the side in their maiden top-flight campaign.
He won four league titles and two FA Cups at Kotoko.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- UCL: Real Madrid suffer record home loss to CSKA Moscow
- Man City forward Sterling named Premier League player of the month
- 2009 U-20 World Cup MVP Dominic Adiyiah joins Thai second-tier club
- Richard Commey 'feels like a complete fighter' ahead of world title fight
- CAF CC: StarTimes to broadcast Kotoko's first leg clash with Kariabangi
- Moura’s late goal in Barcelona takes Tottenham through to last 16
- Salah goal sends Liverpool into Champions League last 16
- StanChart launches “Stand Red Campaign”
- Yaya Toure leaves Olympiakos after three months
- Injured Man City midfielder Silva out for 'a few weeks'
- 'I've always liked Real Madrid!' - Hazard hints at Chelsea exit
- T.I AMASS win Ashanti Regional Inter-Schools Soccer championship
- Chelsea fans banned for alleged abuse of Man City forward Sterling
- Isaac Dogboe: Of poor preparation, a battering and lame excuses
- Evans Aryee 'dethrone' Dimpson Doodo of number one squash spot