Paris St-Germain suffered their first Ligue 1 defeat of the season as they were beaten by struggling Strasbourg.
Nuno da Costa headed the hosts, who move up to 14th, into the lead.
Kylian Mbappe, back in the starting line-up after being dropped to the bench in midweek, equalised from Adrien Rabiot's pass.
But Stephane Bahoken scored the winner, smashing home after da Costa flicked on a long ball from goalkeeper Bingourou Kamara.
PSG had chances to win during nine minutes of stoppage time when Rabiot forced a save from Alexandre Oukidja, who replaced the injured Kamara, and then Mbappe fired over from close range.
The capital side are 10 points above second-placed Marseille, who visit Montpellier on Sunday.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Photos: Prez Akufo-Addo surprises Black Stars in camp ahead of Ethiopia clash
- 2018 AWCON: Ghana open campaign with win over Algeria
- AWCON 2018: Four key players to watch
- U-17 WWC: Two straight wins for Ghana after hard-fought Finland victory
- Former 'Black Queens' players lead 2018 TOTAL AWCON Trophy tour in Accra
- Asante Kotoko policy analyst counts benefits of Soccerex exhibition
- Kenya loses CAS appeal over Women's Nations Cup exclusion
- Nigeria still AWCON favourites, but face tougher task than normal
- Black Queens begin quest for first AWCON title on Saturday
- VAR set to be used in Premier League next season
- Kwesi Appiah defends Ghana's big-name recalls
- Mourinho better than Guardiola - Maradona
- Wayne Rooney to be England captain during farewell appearance
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs