Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has been fined £8,000 by the Football Association after he was sent to the stand during his side's Premier League victory over Swansea last month.
Conte was dismissed for disputing referee Neil Swarbrick's decision not to award a corner in the first half.
Following the match, which Chelsea won 1-0, the 48-year-old Italian apologised to Swarbrick.
He added: "I made a mistake. With my players, I suffer. It's a pity."
Chelsea are third in the Premier League table, 11 points behind leaders Manchester City.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Kenya loses CAS appeal over Women's Nations Cup exclusion
- Nigeria still AWCON favourites, but face tougher task than normal
- Black Queens begin quest for first AWCON title on Saturday
- VAR set to be used in Premier League next season
- Kwesi Appiah defends Ghana's big-name recalls
- Mourinho better than Guardiola - Maradona
- Wayne Rooney to be England captain during farewell appearance
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs
- U-17 WWC: All the best photos as Black Maidens make winning start
- Claudio Ranieri appointed as Fulham boss
- Santiago Solari appointed Real Madrid head coach until 2021
- U-17 WWC: Abdulai hat-trick leads Ghana past hosts Uruguay
- Dinnage to become first female Premier League chief executive
- U-17 WWC: Ghana coach eyes winning start against Uruguay