According to reports in Turkey, Ghana star Kwadwo Asamoah is set to sign a new contract extension with Juventus in January.
The versatile player's current deal with the Italian side will end in June 2018 and he has been strongly linked with a move to Turkish outfit Galatasaray.
However, Time Turk reports that the 28-year-old’s representatives are in talks with Juve chiefs and it is expected that an agreement to extend his stay in Turin will be reached.
Asamoah has been on Juventus’ books since 2012 and has won five Serie A titles with the ‘Old Lady’.
The Ghanaian has battled against a series of injuries in the past two years, but his experience and versatility make him a valuable player to coach Max Allegri.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- U-17 WWC: Two straight wins for Ghana after hard-fought Finland victory
- Former 'Black Queens' players lead 2018 TOTAL AWCON Trophy tour in Accra
- Asante Kotoko policy analyst counts benefits of Soccerex exhibition
- Kenya loses CAS appeal over Women's Nations Cup exclusion
- Nigeria still AWCON favourites, but face tougher task than normal
- Black Queens begin quest for first AWCON title on Saturday
- VAR set to be used in Premier League next season
- Kwesi Appiah defends Ghana's big-name recalls
- Mourinho better than Guardiola - Maradona
- Wayne Rooney to be England captain during farewell appearance
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs
- U-17 WWC: All the best photos as Black Maidens make winning start
- Claudio Ranieri appointed as Fulham boss
- Santiago Solari appointed Real Madrid head coach until 2021