Liberty Professionals captain Samuel Sarfo is ready to leave the Scientific Soccer lads before the start of the new season but will only consider a move to a top club.
Sarfo, who finished the just ended season as the best scoring defender in Ghana premier league with six goals, is not interested in continuing his career at the Dansoman-based club and is looking forward to new adventure elsewhere.
According to reports, Sarfo is on the verge of joining Asante Kotoko after holding talks with MTN FA Cup holders. However, the Black Stars B defender has denied the reports.
"I am open to a move out of the club but I haven't spoken to any club as being rumoured around. All that are being said about me are mere speculations," Sarfo disclosed to Graphic Sports.
"It will be in my interest to join a much bigger club at the beginning of the new season but as it stands now nothing is concrete."
Sarfo played instrumental for the Black Stars B during their 2017 WAFU Cup of Nations title triumph.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs
- U-17 WWC: All the best photos as Black Maidens make winning start
- Claudio Ranieri appointed as Fulham boss
- Santiago Solari appointed Real Madrid head coach until 2021
- U-17 WWC: Abdulai hat-trick leads Ghana past hosts Uruguay
- Dinnage to become first female Premier League chief executive
- U-17 WWC: Ghana coach eyes winning start against Uruguay
- 10 winners emerge in Maltavator Challenge season 2 Takoradi edition
- Solari to get Real Madrid job on permanent basis
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Kwadwo Asamoah out of Ethiopia clash
- Caf calls off qualifier between Kenya and Sierra Leone
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Serie A: Higuain sent off as Juventus win at AC Milan
- Ligue 1: Cavani hits hat-trick as PSG thrash Monaco