A magistrate at an Accra District Court has cautioned Ghanaian boxer Braimah Kamoko popularly known as Bukom Banku to be a good example to the youth.
This was after he was discharged over an offensive conduct charge, Thursday.
This is not the first time the boxer has been dragged to court over similar charges.
The latest was after one Ida Acheampong reported to the police the boxer had referred to her as a "foolish stupid woman" with a smelling reproductive organ.
The boxer and the woman Thursday informed the court of their decision to settle the matter out of court after successful Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) hearing.
Before discharging the boxer, Magistrate Arit Nsemoh had some words of advice for the boxer, calling on him to be a perfect gentleman outside the ring.
"You have to be a good role model for the many youth who look up to you," she added.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Mohamed Salah named BBC African Footballer of the Year 2018
- Jose Mourinho: Man Utd 'far' from being built in my image
- Active football in Ghana to resume next month
- Coca-Cola Minigolf League: Six clubs set for finals
- Eunice Beckmann to hold charity event for street kids in Accra
- Full list of revised shortlists for 2018 CAF Awards
- Partey fails to make Caf 10-man shortlist for Footballer of the Year award
- Egypt FA in U-turn over 2019 Africa Cup of Nations bid
- WTA gives increased protection for returning mothers on tour for 2019
- Morocco decide against 2019 Africa Cup of Nations bid
- UCL: Real Madrid suffer record home loss to CSKA Moscow
- Man City forward Sterling named Premier League player of the month
- 2009 U-20 World Cup MVP Dominic Adiyiah joins Thai second-tier club
- Richard Commey 'feels like a complete fighter' ahead of world title fight
- CAF CC: StarTimes to broadcast Kotoko's first leg clash with Kariabangi