This year's Nhyira FM 's annual fitness walk that took place during over weekend in Kumasi saw an overwhelming patronage which was including local fans of some major European clubs.
The AC Milan, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Chelsea supporters in their numbers wearing replica jerseys of their teams.
The Nhyira Health Walk, the biggest fitness event in Ashanti Region is aimed at bringing participants together to exercise and also to share tips on healthy life style.
As early as 6 am, the crowd was already milling at the Heroes Park of the Baba Yara Sports Stadium.
The participants after 75 minute walk through major parts of the Ashanti regional capital township of Asokwa, Nhyiaeso and Adum returned to the Baba Yara Sports Stadium for some aerobic.
The enthusiastic participants who participated appealed to the management of the station to make it a monthly event in order for them to get healthier.
The Nhyira Health Walk is quarterly event to promote public health through physical activity among residents of Kumasi and and its environs.
Below are some poictures from the event:
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- VAR set to be used in Premier League next season
- Kwesi Appiah defends Ghana's big-name recalls
- Mourinho better than Guardiola - Maradona
- Wayne Rooney to be England captain during farewell appearance
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs
- U-17 WWC: All the best photos as Black Maidens make winning start
- Claudio Ranieri appointed as Fulham boss
- Santiago Solari appointed Real Madrid head coach until 2021
- U-17 WWC: Abdulai hat-trick leads Ghana past hosts Uruguay
- Dinnage to become first female Premier League chief executive
- U-17 WWC: Ghana coach eyes winning start against Uruguay
- 10 winners emerge in Maltavator Challenge season 2 Takoradi edition
- Solari to get Real Madrid job on permanent basis
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Kwadwo Asamoah out of Ethiopia clash