Asamoah Gyan has launched his own energy drink known as RUN as the Black Stars skipper continues to expand his business empire in the country.
The former Sunderland striker took to Twitter to announce: ''Hello Ghana... Let's RUN... proudly made in Ghana...''
Hello Ghana... Let's RUN... proudly made in Ghana... pic.twitter.com/1vEgOG7wmu— ASAMOAH GYAN (@ASAMOAH_GYAN3) November 14, 2017
This implies Gyan has set up a local factory which will employ thousands to produce the product.
It would be the 11th major business venture for the astute footballer-cum-businessman.
He owns companies in the food, real estate, transport, mining, hospitality, music, boxing and football sectors as he seeks to create more jobs.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Chelsea fans banned for alleged abuse of Man City forward Sterling
- Isaac Dogboe: Of poor preparation, a battering and lame excuses
- Evans Aryee 'dethrone' Dimpson Doodo of number one squash spot
- Akufo-Addo commissions Lord’s Wembley Plus mini stadium
- Ronaldo challenges Messi to join him in Italy
- Sterling negative press coverage 'emboldens racist rhetoric' - PFA
- Wembley Sports to partner government to construct 100 parks
- Has Dogboe fought too many times in 2018? No, he hasn't
- River Plate fight back to win Copa Libertadores in Madrid
- Raheem Sterling: Man City forward says newspapers 'fuel racism' in football
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Isaac Dogboe loses WBO world super bantamweight title to Emanuel Navarrete
- Chelsea inflict first defeat of season on Man City
- Arsenal need Torreira stunner to overcome Huddersfield
- Man Utd end winless run by sweeping aside Fulham