Black Stars captain, Asamoah Gyan has ventured into the production of water with the introduction of sachet water on to the Ghanaians market.
The footballer has stepped up his game making investments in businesses which resonates with the public.
Dubbed Paradise Pac drinking water, Asamoah is certain it will rival popular ones like Ice pack, mobile water, Special Ice among many others.
On his Instagram page, the all-time leading top scorer of Ghana with over 50 goals, posted an advert to promote the ‘pure water’ as it is popularly called.
Last month, Gyan acquired a license from the Government of Ghana to operate an airline in the country and the 31-year-old Turkey based forward also has a boxing promotional firm to his name.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Nigeria still AWCON favourites, but face tougher task than normal
- Black Queens begin quest for first AWCON title on Saturday
- VAR set to be used in Premier League next season
- Kwesi Appiah defends Ghana's big-name recalls
- Mourinho better than Guardiola - Maradona
- Wayne Rooney to be England captain during farewell appearance
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs
- U-17 WWC: All the best photos as Black Maidens make winning start
- Claudio Ranieri appointed as Fulham boss
- Santiago Solari appointed Real Madrid head coach until 2021
- U-17 WWC: Abdulai hat-trick leads Ghana past hosts Uruguay
- Dinnage to become first female Premier League chief executive
- U-17 WWC: Ghana coach eyes winning start against Uruguay
- 10 winners emerge in Maltavator Challenge season 2 Takoradi edition