Asante Kotoko legal head, Yaw Boafo, has ruled out an immediate return for Michael Osei to coach the team following the sack of Zdravko Logarusic.
The former player has been linked to the role three months after losing the role to the Croatian and after a string of poor results, his successor has been shown the exit despite winning 5 games out of 11.
Osei has been linked to return to the club but Lawyer Boafo has completely ruled out that possibility stating the club has moved on from him.
"Michael Osei is dead news, People should stop disturbing us with him,” Mr Boafo told Nhyira FM.
The coach has also been linked to the vacant Ashantigold job. Osei led Kotoko for a large period of the preseason and was in charge of the club during the G6 tournament.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 2009 U-20 World Cup MVP Dominic Adiyiah joins Thai second-tier club
- Richard Commey 'feels like a complete fighter' ahead of world title fight
- CAF CC: StarTimes to broadcast Kotoko's first leg clash with Kariabangi
- Moura’s late goal in Barcelona takes Tottenham through to last 16
- Salah goal sends Liverpool into Champions League last 16
- StanChart launches “Stand Red Campaign”
- Yaya Toure leaves Olympiakos after three months
- Injured Man City midfielder Silva out for 'a few weeks'
- 'I've always liked Real Madrid!' - Hazard hints at Chelsea exit
- T.I AMASS win Ashanti Regional Inter-Schools Soccer championship
- Chelsea fans banned for alleged abuse of Man City forward Sterling
- Isaac Dogboe: Of poor preparation, a battering and lame excuses
- Evans Aryee 'dethrone' Dimpson Doodo of number one squash spot
- Akufo-Addo commissions Lord’s Wembley Plus mini stadium
- Ronaldo challenges Messi to join him in Italy