Borussia Dortmund's team bus has been damaged by an explosion before their home Champions League quarter-final with Monaco at the Westfalenstadion.
The German team confirmed that one person had been injured but said there was "no danger inside the stadium".
A decision on whether tonight's game - scheduled for a 19:45 BST kick-off - will go ahead is to be taken at 19:30 BST.
More Sports Headlines
- Mane and Firmino give Liverpol win at Southampton
- Dortmund crush Augsburg to set title marker in season opener
- Lacazette and Aubameyang give Arsenal the edge over sturdy Burnley
- Former Nigeria great Samson Siasia handed life ban by Fifa
- Aduriz, 38, scores stunning goal as Athletic Bilbao beat Barcelona
- Coutinho set for Bayern Munich loan move
- Ghana's Patrick Twumasi joins Turkish club on loan
- Skyy FC owner unhappy with Normalisation Committee's draft statutes
- Andre Ayew focused on Swansea amid transfer rumours
- Liverpool goalie could miss Southampton game after pitch invader injured his ankle
- Hazard out of Madrid season opener with thigh injury
- Neymar has 'made mistakes' in pushing for PSG exit
- La Liga preview: Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid set for three-horse title race
- Chelsea condemn racist abuse towards striker Abraham
- Agyemang-Badu recovering steadily after blood clot scare