Olympics striker, Abel Manomey, has dismissed reports the club has a different manager aside player-coach Godwin Attram.
Attram’s role has come under severe scrutiny following a dismal start to the Premiership campaign with Swedish coach, Tom Strand, reported to have been lined up to replace the former Ghana international.
Strand was rumored to have begun work at the beginning of the week but the striker is baffled by such reports stating they only know Attram as manager.
“Management has not told us of a new head coach. We train and play with Coach Godwin Attram,” he told Joy Sports.
“We have also heard all the rumors in the media about a new head coach but I can confirm that we the playing body know of our current head coach and no other.”
Great Olympics resume training tomorrow as they prepare to play against Liberty
Professionals in Dansoman on Sunday.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- VAR set to be used in Premier League next season
- Kwesi Appiah defends Ghana's big-name recalls
- Mourinho better than Guardiola - Maradona
- Wayne Rooney to be England captain during farewell appearance
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs
- U-17 WWC: All the best photos as Black Maidens make winning start
- Claudio Ranieri appointed as Fulham boss
- Santiago Solari appointed Real Madrid head coach until 2021
- U-17 WWC: Abdulai hat-trick leads Ghana past hosts Uruguay
- Dinnage to become first female Premier League chief executive
- U-17 WWC: Ghana coach eyes winning start against Uruguay
- 10 winners emerge in Maltavator Challenge season 2 Takoradi edition
- Solari to get Real Madrid job on permanent basis
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Kwadwo Asamoah out of Ethiopia clash