Bernard Morrison, who plies his trade in South Africa for Orland Pirates, is facing robbery charges.
The former AshantiGold star man has been arrested by South African police for being in possession of stolen car.
Morrison was reportedly picked up on Tuesday morning by the ruthless police while he was driving the said vehicle and detained at the Douglasdale police station In Randburg, according to the Daily Sun
The player reportedly acquired the car through an agent, but the agent did not pay the instalments.
Morrison recently customized the registration of his car with the name of his mother saying ‘’she is the most important woman in his life’’.
A very religious and passionate Bernard says his mother has been the engineer of his career success and owes her everything.
The former AshGold midfielder was magnificent for his former side AS Vita Club and his spectacular run sparked interest from the South African giants who lured him in June last year.
But has struggled since joining Bucs at the start of the season. Thus far, he has accumulated only nine appearances in all competitions.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- U-17 WWC: Two straight wins for Ghana after hard-fought Finland victory
- Former 'Black Queens' players lead 2018 TOTAL AWCON Trophy tour in Accra
- Asante Kotoko policy analyst counts benefits of Soccerex exhibition
- Kenya loses CAS appeal over Women's Nations Cup exclusion
- Nigeria still AWCON favourites, but face tougher task than normal
- Black Queens begin quest for first AWCON title on Saturday
- VAR set to be used in Premier League next season
- Kwesi Appiah defends Ghana's big-name recalls
- Mourinho better than Guardiola - Maradona
- Wayne Rooney to be England captain during farewell appearance
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs
- U-17 WWC: All the best photos as Black Maidens make winning start
- Claudio Ranieri appointed as Fulham boss
- Santiago Solari appointed Real Madrid head coach until 2021