All four clubs in the semi-final of the MTN FA Cup are confident of reaching the final in Tamale and clinching the ultimate title.
After a colourful ceremony at the M-Plaza hotel in Accra, club representatives sounded notes of caution to their opponents as the battle lines have been drawn.
There are both Premier League ties which will see Wa All Stars face Hearts of Oak and Medeama play Asante Kotoko in a repeat of the 2015 final.
Both games will be played at the Obuasi Len Clay Stadium which will serve as a neutral venue for the quartet.
Read the initial reactions from the clubs:
Obed Acheampong (KOTOKO)
I will assure our entire fans that we have one leg in Tamale because since we are playing in Obuasi. We are already in the Ashanti region. Kotoko have already qualified. Obuasi is our second home.
Patrick Akoto (MEDEAMA)
Medeama is ready to beat Kotoko because undoubtedly, we have a very strong and young team. We have done it before in which we excelled in Africa so we can do it again.
Hackman Aidoo (HEARTS OF OAK)
Playing in Obuasi against Wa All Stars won't be difficult for Hearts because we've been winning there. Since we are targeting the trophy we have no business than to beat WA All Stars and go to the final.
Nana Obiri Yeboah (WA ALL STARS)
Hearts of Oak should get it clear that they are going to play against WA All Stars in Obuasi and not Ashantigold. Wa All Stars have beaten them on most occasions so repeating it will not be difficult this time.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Dinnage to become first female Premier League chief executive
- U-17 WWC: Ghana coach eyes winning start against Uruguay
- 10 winners emerge in Maltavator Challenge season 2 Takoradi edition
- Solari to get Real Madrid job on permanent basis
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Kwadwo Asamoah out of Ethiopia clash
- Caf calls off qualifier between Kenya and Sierra Leone
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Serie A: Higuain sent off as Juventus win at AC Milan
- Ligue 1: Cavani hits hat-trick as PSG thrash Monaco
- La Liga: Real Madrid beat Celta to narrow Barca lead
- Copa Libertadores final: River Plate earn draw at Boca Juniors in thrilling first leg
- 2018 AWCON: Ghana beat South Africa in final warm-up game
- Inter Allies mar Hearts of Oak birthday to win Anniversary Cup
- Man City claim deserved derby victory over Man Utd
- Mkhitaryan rescues Arsenal against Wolves