Fans will have to hope and wait for another Super Clash after Hearts and Kotoko were drawn apart in the semi-final of the MTN FA Cup.
The Phobians and Porcupine Warriors could meet for the sixth time this year should they scale over the hurdle of and Wa All Stars and Medeama respectively.
The Phobians will play against 2016 league champions Wa All Stars who saw Berekum Chelsea in the quarterfinals. The Wa side have been a pale shadow of themselves this season in a disastrous season which has seen them fail to defend their league crown.
In a cup fixture, nothing will be taken to chance especially as All Stars have proven to be a bogey side for the Phobians in recent years.
In the other fixture, Kotoko will play Medeama in a repeat of the 2015 final. The Yellow and Mauves beat Kotoko in Sekondi and the stage could be set for the Porcupine Warriors to revenge.
The Tarkwa side beat Kotoko 2-1 in the league this season and that could further provide an impetus for Kotoko.
WA All Stars vs Hearts
Kotoko vs Medeama
The winner of the 2017 FA Cup will be given GHC50, 000 and the runners up will receive GHC15, 000.
However, the club that will represent Ghana at the CAF Confederation Cup will also be given GHC100, 000 for adequate preparation.
The semifinals will be played on ''Super Sunday'' 1st October 2017 at the Obuasi Len Clay Stadium.
Each of the 4 teams will receive GHC7, 000 each plus GHC1, 000 air time.
MTN mobile money holders will have the opportunity to buy tickets through using the mobile money system.
The final will be hosted at the Tamale Sports Stadium on 29th of October 2017
More Sports Headlines
- Guardiola: They have to fix VAR
- African Games: Black Satellites win opener against Burundi
- VAR denies Man City again against Spurs
- Kroos piledriver helps Real Madrid win at Celta but Modric sees red
- Mane and Firmino give Liverpol win at Southampton
- Dortmund crush Augsburg to set title marker in season opener
- Lacazette and Aubameyang give Arsenal the edge over sturdy Burnley
- Former Nigeria great Samson Siasia handed life ban by Fifa
- Aduriz, 38, scores stunning goal as Athletic Bilbao beat Barcelona
- Coutinho set for Bayern Munich loan move
- Ghana's Patrick Twumasi joins Turkish club on loan
- Skyy FC owner unhappy with Normalisation Committee's draft statutes
- Andre Ayew focused on Swansea amid transfer rumours
- Liverpool goalie could miss Southampton game after pitch invader injured his ankle
- Hazard out of Madrid season opener with thigh injury