Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has been fined £8,000 by the Football Association after he was sent to the stand during his side's Premier League victory over Swansea last month.
Conte was dismissed for disputing referee Neil Swarbrick's decision not to award a corner in the first half.
Following the match, which Chelsea won 1-0, the 48-year-old Italian apologised to Swarbrick.
He added: "I made a mistake. With my players, I suffer. It's a pity."
Chelsea are third in the Premier League table, 11 points behind leaders Manchester City.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Dinnage to become first female Premier League chief executive
- U-17 WWC: Ghana coach eyes winning start against Uruguay
- 10 winners emerge in Maltavator Challenge season 2 Takoradi edition
- Solari to get Real Madrid job on permanent basis
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Kwadwo Asamoah out of Ethiopia clash
- Caf calls off qualifier between Kenya and Sierra Leone
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Serie A: Higuain sent off as Juventus win at AC Milan
- Ligue 1: Cavani hits hat-trick as PSG thrash Monaco
- La Liga: Real Madrid beat Celta to narrow Barca lead
- Copa Libertadores final: River Plate earn draw at Boca Juniors in thrilling first leg
- 2018 AWCON: Ghana beat South Africa in final warm-up game
- Inter Allies mar Hearts of Oak birthday to win Anniversary Cup
- Man City claim deserved derby victory over Man Utd
- Mkhitaryan rescues Arsenal against Wolves