Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has been fined £8,000 by the Football Association after he was sent to the stand during his side's Premier League victory over Swansea last month.
Conte was dismissed for disputing referee Neil Swarbrick's decision not to award a corner in the first half.
Following the match, which Chelsea won 1-0, the 48-year-old Italian apologised to Swarbrick.
He added: "I made a mistake. With my players, I suffer. It's a pity."
Chelsea are third in the Premier League table, 11 points behind leaders Manchester City.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 'Be more serious!' - Suarez urges team-mate Dembele to focus
- AWCON 2018: Ghana coach Bashir Hayford sure of victory over Mali
- 2018 Coca-Cola Clubs Minigolf League: Nutterz Putterz set the pace
- Altitude forced Ghana to slow down in second half - Kwesi Appiah
- Zverev stuns world number one Djokovic to win ATP Finals
- Switzerland come back to stun Belgium and reach Nations League semis
- Mauritania seal historic Afcon qualification
- AWCON 2018: Five-star Zambia trounce Equatorial Guinea
- AWCON 2018: South Africa stun Nigeria in Group B opener
- Kane inspires England comeback to seal UEFA Nations League finals place
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Jordan double gives Ghana victory over Ethiopia
- Give us spectacular goals, impressive set pieces - First Lady to Black Queens
- Thomas Partey shortlisted for BBC African Footballer of the Year 2018
- AWCON 2018: Ghana open campaign with win over Algeria
- Nigeria return to Africa Cup of Nations