Liberty Professionals captain Samuel Sarfo is ready to leave the Scientific Soccer lads before the start of the new season but will only consider a move to a top club.
Sarfo, who finished the just ended season as the best scoring defender in Ghana premier league with six goals, is not interested in continuing his career at the Dansoman-based club and is looking forward to new adventure elsewhere.
According to reports, Sarfo is on the verge of joining Asante Kotoko after holding talks with MTN FA Cup holders. However, the Black Stars B defender has denied the reports.
"I am open to a move out of the club but I haven't spoken to any club as being rumoured around. All that are being said about me are mere speculations," Sarfo disclosed to Graphic Sports.
"It will be in my interest to join a much bigger club at the beginning of the new season but as it stands now nothing is concrete."
Sarfo played instrumental for the Black Stars B during their 2017 WAFU Cup of Nations title triumph.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 2009 U-20 World Cup MVP Dominic Adiyiah joins Thai second-tier club
- Richard Commey 'feels like a complete fighter' ahead of world title fight
- CAF CC: StarTimes to broadcast Kotoko's first leg clash with Kariabangi
- Moura’s late goal in Barcelona takes Tottenham through to last 16
- Salah goal sends Liverpool into Champions League last 16
- StanChart launches “Stand Red Campaign”
- Yaya Toure leaves Olympiakos after three months
- Injured Man City midfielder Silva out for 'a few weeks'
- 'I've always liked Real Madrid!' - Hazard hints at Chelsea exit
- T.I AMASS win Ashanti Regional Inter-Schools Soccer championship
- Chelsea fans banned for alleged abuse of Man City forward Sterling
- Isaac Dogboe: Of poor preparation, a battering and lame excuses
- Evans Aryee 'dethrone' Dimpson Doodo of number one squash spot
- Akufo-Addo commissions Lord’s Wembley Plus mini stadium
- Ronaldo challenges Messi to join him in Italy