WAFA SC 2-0 Bechem United
[Komlan Agbegniadan, Richard Danso Gogoba Jnr]
Inter Allies FC 1-0 Asante Kotoko SC
[Abdul Halik Hudu]
Wa All Stars 3-1 Aduana Stars
[David Abagna Sandan (pen), Nasiru Moro, Asare Paul De-vries || Fataw Abdulraman Kelem]
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
Hearts of Oak 2-0 Berekum Chelsea
[Thomas Abbey 2X]
Bolga All Stars 0-2 Ashanti Gold SC
[Daniel Gozar 2X]
Ebusua Dwarfs 0-0 Great Olympics
Medeama SC 1-0 Tema Youth FC
[Isaac Agyenim Boateng]
Liberty Professionals 0-1 Elmina Sharks FC
5 home wins
2 away win
Aduana Stars’ 3-1 loss at WA All Stars is their biggest defeat of the season
Asante kotoko have tasted defeat for the first time in the second round of the league. (7 games; 4W 3D and 1L)
Only Nicholas Gyan has scored more goals (11) than Hearts of Oak captain Thomas Abbey (10) so far this season.
Thomas Abbey is the best scoring midfielder this season
Ashgold coach CK Akunnor
Ashanti Gold have recorded four successive wins for the first time since 2015 when they won the league for the first time in 19 years.
Berekum Chelsea have only one win in their last nine games. They are winless in their last five.
Berekum Chelsea are without a single victory in their last 30 away matches in the premier league.
Inter Allies FC have lost only two of their last 11 matches.
Inter Allies FC have recorded no loss in their last 8 home fixtures in the premiership winning all of their last five. (W7 D1 L0)
WAFA are the first to reach 40+ points this season
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 2009 U-20 World Cup MVP Dominic Adiyiah joins Thai second-tier club
- Richard Commey 'feels like a complete fighter' ahead of world title fight
- CAF CC: StarTimes to broadcast Kotoko's first leg clash with Kariabangi
- Moura’s late goal in Barcelona takes Tottenham through to last 16
- Salah goal sends Liverpool into Champions League last 16
- StanChart launches “Stand Red Campaign”
- Yaya Toure leaves Olympiakos after three months
- Injured Man City midfielder Silva out for 'a few weeks'
- 'I've always liked Real Madrid!' - Hazard hints at Chelsea exit
- T.I AMASS win Ashanti Regional Inter-Schools Soccer championship
- Chelsea fans banned for alleged abuse of Man City forward Sterling
- Isaac Dogboe: Of poor preparation, a battering and lame excuses
- Evans Aryee 'dethrone' Dimpson Doodo of number one squash spot
- Akufo-Addo commissions Lord’s Wembley Plus mini stadium
- Ronaldo challenges Messi to join him in Italy