The national U-17 team will play friendly matches against Tanzania and Niger as part of preparations for the African Youth Championship (Gabon 2017).
Coach Paa Kwesi Fabin and his side will travel to Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania on Friday March 31 before they take on their Tanzanian counterparts on Monday April 3, 2017.
The team will then return to Ghana on Tuesday and play their Nigerien counterparts on Sunday April 16,2017 at the Accra Stadium.
The Black Starlets are placed in Group A of the African Youth Championship alongside hosts Gabon, Guinea and Cameroon.
The tournament will be held from May 14-28,2017.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- U-17 WWC: Abdulai hat-trick leads Ghana past hosts Uruguay
- Dinnage to become first female Premier League chief executive
- U-17 WWC: Ghana coach eyes winning start against Uruguay
- 10 winners emerge in Maltavator Challenge season 2 Takoradi edition
- Solari to get Real Madrid job on permanent basis
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Kwadwo Asamoah out of Ethiopia clash
- Caf calls off qualifier between Kenya and Sierra Leone
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Serie A: Higuain sent off as Juventus win at AC Milan
- Ligue 1: Cavani hits hat-trick as PSG thrash Monaco
- La Liga: Real Madrid beat Celta to narrow Barca lead
- Copa Libertadores final: River Plate earn draw at Boca Juniors in thrilling first leg
- 2018 AWCON: Ghana beat South Africa in final warm-up game
- Inter Allies mar Hearts of Oak birthday to win Anniversary Cup
- Man City claim deserved derby victory over Man Utd