The Ghana Football Association will not disclose the venue for the interviewing of coaches who have sneaked into the country for the vacant Black Stars coaching job.
The Ghana Football Association is on the next phase of the search for a new Black Stars job with the interviewing of coaches who have shown interest in taking up the post.
According to reports in the media, ex-French ace Willy Sagnol will be the first person to be spoken to for the job that has become the topic of discussion in the West African country.
He will be followed by Hugo Broos who just led an unknown Cameroon side to win the Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon but has not been paid for the last three months.
Before Ghanaian and former Coach Kwesi Appiah takes his sit. Due to some coaches being under contract the Ghana Football Association will keep the venue for the interview a secret to avoid a possible uninvited crowd.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- U-17 WWC: Two straight wins for Ghana after hard-fought Finland victory
- Former 'Black Queens' players lead 2018 TOTAL AWCON Trophy tour in Accra
- Asante Kotoko policy analyst counts benefits of Soccerex exhibition
- Kenya loses CAS appeal over Women's Nations Cup exclusion
- Nigeria still AWCON favourites, but face tougher task than normal
- Black Queens begin quest for first AWCON title on Saturday
- VAR set to be used in Premier League next season
- Kwesi Appiah defends Ghana's big-name recalls
- Mourinho better than Guardiola - Maradona
- Wayne Rooney to be England captain during farewell appearance
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs
- U-17 WWC: All the best photos as Black Maidens make winning start
- Claudio Ranieri appointed as Fulham boss
- Santiago Solari appointed Real Madrid head coach until 2021