Adam Kwarasey made his competitive debut for new club Brondby on Wednesday.
The Ghana goalkeeper played full throttle as Brondby IF posted a 4-1 win over BK Marienlyst to progress to the quarter-finals of the Danish Cup on Wednesday.
Brondby coach Alexander Zorniger opted to start the Ghanaian for the first time since he joined the side.
Brondy raced into a four goal lead in the second half courtesy Rodolph Austin, Svenn Crone, Kamil Wilczek and Zsolt Kalmar before Esben Petersen grabbed the consolation.
The Danish giants will know its quarter-final opponents on March 17 when the draw is held.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- U-17 WWC: Ghana top group thanks to Abdulai brace
- AWCON 2018: Ghana suffers shock defeat to Mali in second group game
- AWCON 2018: Zambia dreaming big after Eq.Guinea thrashes star player Mwakapila
- AWCON 2018: Nigeria coach worried about 'snail-pace' build-up ahead of crucial Zambia test
- Development of football in Ghana – A general industrial development perspective
- AL-SMITH: Have Nigeria’s Super Falcons lost their fear factor? Looks like it.
- Yusif Abubakar: Former Aduana Stars coach dies
- 'Be more serious!' - Suarez urges team-mate Dembele to focus
- AWCON 2018: Ghana coach Bashir Hayford sure of victory over Mali
- 2018 Coca-Cola Clubs Minigolf League: Nutterz Putterz set the pace
- Altitude forced Ghana to slow down in second half - Kwesi Appiah
- Zverev stuns world number one Djokovic to win ATP Finals
- Switzerland come back to stun Belgium and reach Nations League semis
- Mauritania seal historic Afcon qualification
- AWCON 2018: Five-star Zambia trounce Equatorial Guinea