Antonio Conte has instructed Chelsea scouts to watch Red Star Belgrade take on Arsenal in the Europa League because of Richmond Boakye-Yiadom.
The Chelsea boss hopes the fixture will provide the perfect opportunity for his scouts to see the in-form Black Stars striker in action.
The 24-year-old has scored 14 league goals in 13 appearances since joining the Serbian giants in January on loan and could provide perfect back-up for Alvaro Morata.
Boakye has been on Conte's radar for the past five years after his brief spell at Juventus, and the Italian will be keen to see how he gets on against a top Premier League team.
Morata has been suffering from a hamstring injury, which exposed the lack of depth up front for Chelsea.
Yiadom has reached 30 goals for club and country in 2017, making him one of the most prolific scorers in Europe.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Black Queens begin quest for first AWCON title on Saturday
- VAR set to be used in Premier League next season
- Kwesi Appiah defends Ghana's big-name recalls
- Mourinho better than Guardiola - Maradona
- Wayne Rooney to be England captain during farewell appearance
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs
- U-17 WWC: All the best photos as Black Maidens make winning start
- Claudio Ranieri appointed as Fulham boss
- Santiago Solari appointed Real Madrid head coach until 2021
- U-17 WWC: Abdulai hat-trick leads Ghana past hosts Uruguay
- Dinnage to become first female Premier League chief executive
- U-17 WWC: Ghana coach eyes winning start against Uruguay
- 10 winners emerge in Maltavator Challenge season 2 Takoradi edition
- Solari to get Real Madrid job on permanent basis