WBA and IBF world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua said he will fight "like a challenger" as he weighed in heavier than ever ahead of facing Carlos Takam in Cardiff on Saturday.
The Principality Stadium will host the biggest-ever crowd for an indoor boxing show, with over 70,000 fans expected at what organisers say is the fastest-selling event in the stadium's history.
Joshua tipped the scales at 18st 2lbs at the weigh-in on Friday - the heaviest he has ever been for a fight - with Takam at 16st 11bs.
The Briton says he is hungrier for this bout than when he stopped Wladimir Klitschko at Wembley in April, despite the fact that Cameroon-born 36-year-old Takam replaced the injured Kubrat Pulev just 12 days before the bout.
"I know what it's like to be a challenger," said Joshua, 28. "Believe it or not I still have the mindset of a challenger. I don't walk around with an ego just because I have a few belts on my shoulder.
"I know he has that mindset to find a way to win. If you keep on knocking on the door you find a way through. I just have to boot him out because he isn't coming through this door.
"I'm still developing. I think that's why people jump at the opportunity. If I trashed talked more I may be more feared. But my job is to break them down in the ring, strip them of confidence, strip them of desire and strip them of winning."
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Kwadwo Asamoah out of Ethiopia clash
- Caf calls off qualifier between Kenya and Sierra Leone
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Serie A: Higuain sent off as Juventus win at AC Milan
- Ligue 1: Cavani hits hat-trick as PSG thrash Monaco
- La Liga: Real Madrid beat Celta to narrow Barca lead
- Copa Libertadores final: River Plate earn draw at Boca Juniors in thrilling first leg
- 2018 AWCON: Ghana beat South Africa in final warm-up game
- Inter Allies mar Hearts of Oak birthday to win Anniversary Cup
- Man City claim deserved derby victory over Man Utd
- Mkhitaryan rescues Arsenal against Wolves
- Messi returns but Barca beaten at home by rampant Betis
- McDan Group takes boxing to Tamale
- Liverpool make hard work of victory over struggling Fulham
- Host Ghana name final squad for 2018 AWCON