Asante Kotoko coach Steven Polack has praised his side after they defeated Medeama 1-0 to progress to the MTN FA Cup final for the second time in three years.
Polack was extremely pleased with the victory and admitted the Porcupine Warriors deserved to advance to the cup final.
"I think we deserved to win," the English tactician said after the match.
"Reaching the final is a very difficult thing and we will see how things will go. For now, we will focus on our league matches’’
He was however disappointed his side could not score more despite creating a host of chances.
''You always have that [fear of being punished for profligacy] as a coach when you are making a lot of chances,''
''We had a lot of chances in the first half and also in the second half but the quality of our finishing is not at the level it should be.''
The Tamale Sports Stadium will host the grand final on Sunday, October 29.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Thomas Partey shortlisted for BBC African Footballer of the Year 2018
- 2018 AWCON: Ghana open campaign with win over Algeria
- Nigeria return to Africa Cup of Nations
- Uganda reach second straight Nations Cup
- AFCON 2019: Morocco and Mali qualify for Cameroon
- Photos: Prez Akufo-Addo surprises Black Stars in camp ahead of Ethiopia clash
- AWCON 2018: Four key players to watch
- U-17 WWC: Two straight wins for Ghana after hard-fought Finland victory
- Former 'Black Queens' players lead 2018 TOTAL AWCON Trophy tour in Accra
- Asante Kotoko policy analyst counts benefits of Soccerex exhibition
- Kenya loses CAS appeal over Women's Nations Cup exclusion
- Nigeria still AWCON favourites, but face tougher task than normal
- Black Queens begin quest for first AWCON title on Saturday
- VAR set to be used in Premier League next season
- Kwesi Appiah defends Ghana's big-name recalls