Ghana’s finest tennis players are set to battle it out for the ultimate prize at stake in the fifth edition of the Babolat sponsored Tema Doubles Open Tennis.
The four-day tournament is scheduled to start on Thursday, September 21, at the Ghana Cement (GHACEM) Club House in Tema.
And the categories to be competed in are social one (semi-advanced players), social two (intermediate and above 50), social mixed doubles and Under-14 boys and girls.
The Ismaila Tennis and Sports Shop, representatives of Babolat Tennis Equipment in Ghana are organizing the competition aimed at bringing Tennis stars in the area together to network, as well as to hone skills of junior players.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs
- U-17 WWC: All the best photos as Black Maidens make winning start
- Claudio Ranieri appointed as Fulham boss
- Santiago Solari appointed Real Madrid head coach until 2021
- U-17 WWC: Abdulai hat-trick leads Ghana past hosts Uruguay
- Dinnage to become first female Premier League chief executive
- U-17 WWC: Ghana coach eyes winning start against Uruguay
- 10 winners emerge in Maltavator Challenge season 2 Takoradi edition
- Solari to get Real Madrid job on permanent basis
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Kwadwo Asamoah out of Ethiopia clash
- Caf calls off qualifier between Kenya and Sierra Leone
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Serie A: Higuain sent off as Juventus win at AC Milan
- Ligue 1: Cavani hits hat-trick as PSG thrash Monaco