CAF president Dr Ahmad Ahmad will be the special guest of honour for the maiden Sly Tetteh Legacy Lectures in Accra on Friday, September 22 at the Tang Palace Hotel.
The event put together by SportsLife, an amalgamated group of stakeholders in Ghana sports, to honour the memory of the late visionary football administrator, businessman, and philanthropist.
The title of the lecture is: ''A Pioneering Force: The Legacy of Sly Tetteh.''
The maiden edition of the lectures shall focus exclusively on the life of the man who gave the world Baffour Gyan, Michael Essien, Sulley Ali Muntari, Asamoah Gyan, Kwadwo Asamoah, and Derek Boateng among many others and his impact in football.
Ghana FA president and Kwesi Nyantakyi who is also CAF vice president will be the main speaker for the occasion.
Sly Tetteh passed on September 6, 2011.
He was the founder of Ghana Premier League side Liberty Professionals.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Kwadwo Asamoah out of Ethiopia clash
- Caf calls off qualifier between Kenya and Sierra Leone
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Serie A: Higuain sent off as Juventus win at AC Milan
- Ligue 1: Cavani hits hat-trick as PSG thrash Monaco
- La Liga: Real Madrid beat Celta to narrow Barca lead
- Copa Libertadores final: River Plate earn draw at Boca Juniors in thrilling first leg
- 2018 AWCON: Ghana beat South Africa in final warm-up game
- Inter Allies mar Hearts of Oak birthday to win Anniversary Cup
- Man City claim deserved derby victory over Man Utd
- Mkhitaryan rescues Arsenal against Wolves
- Messi returns but Barca beaten at home by rampant Betis
- McDan Group takes boxing to Tamale
- Liverpool make hard work of victory over struggling Fulham
- Host Ghana name final squad for 2018 AWCON