Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi has joined Spanish club Valencia on a season-long loan.
The 24-year-old Belgium international spent part of last season on loan at German club Borussia Dortmund, scoring nine times in 14 appearances.
Batshuayi joined Chelsea in July 2016 for a fee in the region of £33m and has scored 19 times in 53 games.
His departure will leave Alvaro Morata, Olivier Giroud and Tammy Abraham as Chelsea's recognised strikers.
Batshuayi made three appearances for Belgium at the World Cup in Russia this summer, scoring after coming off the bench in the 5-2 group-stage victory over Tunisia.
Chelsea also announced on Friday that 23-year-old French defender Kurt Zouma will spend the season on loan at Everton.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Chelsea fans banned for alleged abuse of Man City forward Sterling
- Isaac Dogboe: Of poor preparation, a battering and lame excuses
- Evans Aryee 'dethrone' Dimpson Doodo of number one squash spot
- Akufo-Addo commissions Lord’s Wembley Plus mini stadium
- Ronaldo challenges Messi to join him in Italy
- Sterling negative press coverage 'emboldens racist rhetoric' - PFA
- Wembley Sports to partner government to construct 100 parks
- Has Dogboe fought too many times in 2018? No, he hasn't
- River Plate fight back to win Copa Libertadores in Madrid
- Raheem Sterling: Man City forward says newspapers 'fuel racism' in football
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Isaac Dogboe loses WBO world super bantamweight title to Emanuel Navarrete
- Chelsea inflict first defeat of season on Man City
- Arsenal need Torreira stunner to overcome Huddersfield
- Man Utd end winless run by sweeping aside Fulham