Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi has joined Spanish club Valencia on a season-long loan.
The 24-year-old Belgium international spent part of last season on loan at German club Borussia Dortmund, scoring nine times in 14 appearances.
Batshuayi joined Chelsea in July 2016 for a fee in the region of £33m and has scored 19 times in 53 games.
His departure will leave Alvaro Morata, Olivier Giroud and Tammy Abraham as Chelsea's recognised strikers.
Batshuayi made three appearances for Belgium at the World Cup in Russia this summer, scoring after coming off the bench in the 5-2 group-stage victory over Tunisia.
Chelsea also announced on Friday that 23-year-old French defender Kurt Zouma will spend the season on loan at Everton.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- After Champions League loss to Atletico Madrid, Juventus is on the brink
- Ronaldo: I've won five Champions Leagues, Atletico have zero
- 'Cojones' celebration came from the heart - Simeone
- Manchester City 'still not ready to fight for the latter stages' - Manager Guardiola
- Atletico overcome VAR setbacks to beat Juventus
- Late goals give Manchester City 3-2 win at Schalke
- Boateng off to China as Levante announce transfer to Dalian Yifang
- Joshua Clottey’s return after three years motivated by regaining title
- 2019 Standard Chartered Trophy launched
- Khedira out of Juve game with Atletico due to irregular heartbeat
- Mukarama receives U-17 World Cup Golden Boot and Bronze Ball
- Barcelona fail to take chances against battling Lyon
- Liverpool frustrated by Bayern in Anfield stalemate
- GFA Elections: NC denies Master Degree requirement reports
- Supercopa de Espana: New four-team tournament set to be played abroad