Ghana League Clubs Association (GHALCA), boss Kudjoe Fianoo has stated his readiness to serve on the FIFA Normalisation Committee if appointed.
FIFA/CAF in collaboration with Ghana government will put together a Normalisation Committee to run football in the country on an interim basis following government's decision to end the court process which sought to liquidate the GFA.
The normalisation committee will review the statutes of the association and also organise fresh elections.
And according to Fianoo, he is ready to serve in any capacity to restore football in the country.
"If I am called upon for the development of Ghana football why not, I will readily accept it and work to the best of my abilities," Fianoo told Joy Sports.
"We want our football back but as much as we want our football back, we need to sanitize the system."
Deputy Attorney General, Godfred Dame, says FIFA is expected to announce the members of the Normalisation Committee latest Friday, August 31.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- AFCON 2019: Black Stars XI v Benin - Kwadwo Asamoah benched
- AFCON 2019: Can Ghana win? Kinna Likimani doubts
- AL-SMITH: The Black Stars patriotism, under scrutiny, demands an emphatic answer
- Cameroon v Guinea-Bissau: Kick-off time, team news, head-to-head, form and more
- Afcon 2019: Ayew optimistic about Ghana victory against Benin today
- Ghana v Benin: Kick-off time, team news, head-to-head, form and more
- AFCON 2019: Mali dominant in win against Mauritania
- Jordan Ayew, the stagnation of a one-time Ghana prodigy
- AFCON 2019: Cameroon's Joel Tagueu ruled out of tournament with heart defect
- Prof. Wallace writes: Black Stars' pre-tournament 'goal drought'; a cause for concern?
- AFCON 2019: Djalma secures crucial point for Angola against Tunisia
- AFCON 2019: Asamoah Gyan set for another milestone
- AFCON 2019: Tunisian to referee Ghana’s clash with Benin
- AFCON 2019: Kodjia strike sees Ivory Coast scrape past South Africa
- Rafael Benitez to leave Newcastle United