It was all joy for Ghana Revenue Authority(GRA) men’s team who booked their place in the finals of the ongoing 2018 Hockey African Cup for Clubs Championship in Abuja.
The Ghanaian side defeated their Egyptian counterparts Eastern Company to book their place in the final.
Their female counterparts have also qualified for the women’s final following a slender 1-0 victory over Telkom in their matchday five fixture.
The defending champions who had not been impressive in their opening three games looked to have regained confidence after their match against Delta which they won 7-0.
The men’s team will be facing reigning champions El Sharkia from Egypt in the final battle for the First or second place.
The GRA women will, on the other hand, be taking on Kenyan side Telkom again for the cup.
Other Ghanaian teams Exchequers from the bank of Ghana and Ghana police female teams will also be playing for the bronze medals.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Injured Ronaldo expects to return in one or two weeks
- NC special competition to start this weekend after launch
- Bashir Hayford confirmed as Somalia coach
- John Paintsil confirms take-over of Wa All Stars
- Richard Commey, Liberty Industries call on Rawlings
- Caster Semenya: United Nations criticises 'humiliating' IAAF rule
- Black Stars vs Harambee Stars: 15 photos you missed from the Afcon qualifier
- Child refugee Berahino realises Burundi dream
- Mourinho's next move: Is there a club out there for the Not-As-Special One?
- ANALYSIS: Is it time for Kwesi Appiah's Black Stars to ditch playing 4-4-2?
- Schulz grabs late winner as Germany stun Netherlands
- Hazard scores on 100th Belgium appearance
- AFCON 2019: Full list of teams that have qualified
- Amewu breaks ground for construction of Hohoe Sports Stadium
- 2019 AFCON: Benin qualify as Adebayor's Togo go out