It was all joy for Ghana Revenue Authority(GRA) men’s team who booked their place in the finals of the ongoing 2018 Hockey African Cup for Clubs Championship in Abuja.
The Ghanaian side defeated their Egyptian counterparts Eastern Company to book their place in the final.
Their female counterparts have also qualified for the women’s final following a slender 1-0 victory over Telkom in their matchday five fixture.
The defending champions who had not been impressive in their opening three games looked to have regained confidence after their match against Delta which they won 7-0.
The men’s team will be facing reigning champions El Sharkia from Egypt in the final battle for the First or second place.
The GRA women will, on the other hand, be taking on Kenyan side Telkom again for the cup.
Other Ghanaian teams Exchequers from the bank of Ghana and Ghana police female teams will also be playing for the bronze medals.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- OFFICIAL: Barcelona announce loan signing of Kevin-Prince Boateng
- Boateng confirms surprise move to Barcelona
- Barcelona to sign Kevin-Prince Boateng from Sassuolo
- Serena Williams knocks out Simona Halep in epic Australian Open clash
- CAF CC: Kotoko draw Al Hilal, Zesco and Nkana in group stage
- CAF CL: Sundowns beat Wydad as Mazembe lose in Algeria
- Solomon Akumba wins Maltavator Challenge Season 2
- CAF CC: Kotoko players to receive $500 each qualification bonus
- Ashgold thrash Medeama to win Betway Cup
- CAF CC: Kotoko reach group stage for first time in 11 years
- Man City score their 100th goal of season to beat managerless Huddersfield
- Pacquiao beats Broner to retain WBA world title on points
- Federer beaten by Tsitsipas in Australian Open fourth round
- Impressive Arsenal beat Chelsea to stay in top four race
- Ligue 1: PSG put nine past Guingamp for record-breaking win