Tennis greats Roger Federer and Serena Williams will meet on court for the first time at the Hopman Cup on Tuesday when Switzerland face the USA in Perth.
They will play in men's and women's singles rubbers before meeting in the mixed doubles alongside partners Belinda Bencic and Frances Tiafoe.
Federer and Williams, both 37, have won a combined 43 Grand Slam titles.
"It is very exciting for both of us and I hope a lot of tennis fans tune in and watch it," said Federer.
Williams said it was "like a dream come true". She added: "I have been looking forward to it. This is so cool."
The match has been described as the most anticipated contest involving a male and female player since the "Battle of the Sexes" in 1973, when 39-time Grand Slam champion Billie Jean King beat former men's world number one Bobby Riggs in straight sets.
Despite their concurrent careers, Federer said it would be an "exaggeration" to say he knew Williams well.
"I admire everything she's done on and off the court, we are both fierce competitors and we always want to win," he said.
"It is going to be one time, probably never again. She is one of the biggest champions in our sport ever - men and women combined - so it is great to be playing against her."
The Hopman Cup comprises two singles and a mixed doubles match between nations in a round-robin format with two groups of four. The winners of each group will contest Saturday's final.
Federer and Bencic beat Britain's Cameron Norrie and Katie Boulter in their opening round-robin tie, while the USA lost to Greece on Monday despite Williams winning her singles tie.
Switzerland are the defending champions, Federer and Bencic having won the event in Perth in January 2018.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Kofi Amoah to stay in new look Fifa Normalisation Committee, 3 others to leave
- PSG win legal battle with UEFA over FFP investigation
- Opare replaces Yiadom in Black Stars squad to face Kenya
- Xavi says 48-team Qatar World Cup would be too long
- Hudson-Odoi 'shocked' to receive first England call-up
- Ronaldo charged by UEFA over goal celebration
- CAF Rankings: Ghana gains one coefficient point after Kotoko campaign
- Messi humbled by Betis fans' standing ovation
- CAF CC: Akonnor refuses to blame lack of football activity for early exit
- Incredible Messi hat-trick earns standing ovation from Betis fans
- Inter edge Milan derby in five-goal thriller
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- CAF CC: Asante Kotoko suffer group stage exit
- Atletico-Barca clash sets attendance record for women's club game
- Keerapa Active to construct ultra-modern football facility in Sogakope