Tennis greats Roger Federer and Serena Williams will meet on court for the first time at the Hopman Cup on Tuesday when Switzerland face the USA in Perth.
They will play in men's and women's singles rubbers before meeting in the mixed doubles alongside partners Belinda Bencic and Frances Tiafoe.
Federer and Williams, both 37, have won a combined 43 Grand Slam titles.
"It is very exciting for both of us and I hope a lot of tennis fans tune in and watch it," said Federer.
Williams said it was "like a dream come true". She added: "I have been looking forward to it. This is so cool."
The match has been described as the most anticipated contest involving a male and female player since the "Battle of the Sexes" in 1973, when 39-time Grand Slam champion Billie Jean King beat former men's world number one Bobby Riggs in straight sets.
Despite their concurrent careers, Federer said it would be an "exaggeration" to say he knew Williams well.
"I admire everything she's done on and off the court, we are both fierce competitors and we always want to win," he said.
"It is going to be one time, probably never again. She is one of the biggest champions in our sport ever - men and women combined - so it is great to be playing against her."
The Hopman Cup comprises two singles and a mixed doubles match between nations in a round-robin format with two groups of four. The winners of each group will contest Saturday's final.
Federer and Bencic beat Britain's Cameron Norrie and Katie Boulter in their opening round-robin tie, while the USA lost to Greece on Monday despite Williams winning her singles tie.
Switzerland are the defending champions, Federer and Bencic having won the event in Perth in January 2018.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Pogba: I’m thinking of a new challenge
- Fury stops Schwarz in second round of heavyweight fight
- Hearts v Kotoko tactics: How Phobians can beat marginally superior Porcupines
- Colombia beat Messi's Argentina at Copa America
- Ukraine win Under-20 World Cup with final win over South Korea
- 2019 AFCON: Sadio Mane suspended for Senegal's opening match
- 'I wish team well in Egypt' – Majeed Waris backs Ghana despite omission
- 2019 AFCON: Ghana end pre-tourney prep with goalless South Africa draw
- Ghana set for World Minigolf Cup in Sweden
- Argentina impressed by Messi's desire to end trophy heartache
- Chelsea would have to pay Derby £4m to secure Lampard as boss
- Multimedia secures radio rights for TOTAL AFCON2019 coverage
- NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors beat Golden State Warriors to win first title
- Chelsea agree deal for Maurizio Sarri to join Juventus
- Women's World Cup: Marta has record to rival Brazil legends Ronaldo and Pele