England will play Netherlands in the semifinals of the UEFA Nations League, while Portugal, who host the tournament, take on Switzerland.
World Cup semifinalists England will face Netherlands in Guimaraes on June 6, a day after the other tie is played in Porto.
The final and third-place playoff will take place on June 9.
England qualified for the finals of the inaugural tournament after topping Group 4 of League A, ousting Spain and Croatia to secure qualification.
Netherlands progressed from Group 1, which saw them finish above the last two world champions in Germany and France.
European champions Portugal held off competition in Group 3 from Italy and Poland to secure their spot at the finals, and Switzerland produced a remarkable 5-2 win over Belgium to top Group 2, which also featured Iceland.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Karela and Hearts of Oak complete NC Special Cup semifinal line-up
- Monaco GP: Lewis Hamilton beats Max Verstappen
- French Open: Roger Federer into second round with straight-set win
- French Open: Angelique Kerber suffers shock first-round defeat
- Kenpong Travels rolls out attractive AFCON Package
- Valencia win Copa del Rey to end Barcelona's double dream
- Full list of winners at 2019 Joy Sports Invitational
- Sapholda Ventures crowned champions of Joy Sports Invitational 2019
- Black Stars captaincy rift triggers 'bring back Stephen Appiah spirit'
- Gyan urged to decline Black Stars 'General Captain' post
- Live: Joy Sports Invitational 2019 updates
- Joy AFCON Podcast Ep 4: Gyan & Ayew + analysis of Appiah's 29-man squad
- Messi haunted by Liverpool defeat
- Kanoute's attempt to give Seville its first purpose-built mosque in 700 years
- Kwesi Appiah names Andre Ayew as new Black Stars captain