Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says it will be a "miracle" if his side finish in the Premier League top four.
They are seventh and eight points off a Champions League place after Saturday's 2-2 draw at Southampton.
United, whose last league win was on 3 November, host fourth-placed Arsenal on Wednesday.
Before the 0-0 draw with Crystal Palace on 24 November, Mourinho said United could break into the top four by the end of December.
But speaking to Brazilian television network RedeTV about the club's ambitions after the Saints result, the Portuguese said: "Try to win as many points as possible and try almost the miracle to end in fourth."
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- EPL Wrap: Man City return to top, Spurs grab late winner
- Defender Smalling signs new Man Utd contract
- 2019 Africa Cup of Nations: Caf confirms bids from SA and Egypt
- CAF CC: Kotoko hold Kariobangi to goalless draw in first leg
- Mohamed Salah named BBC African Footballer of the Year 2018
- Jose Mourinho: Man Utd 'far' from being built in my image
- Active football in Ghana to resume next month
- Coca-Cola Minigolf League: Six clubs set for finals
- Eunice Beckmann to hold charity event for street kids in Accra
- Full list of revised shortlists for 2018 CAF Awards
- Partey fails to make Caf 10-man shortlist for Footballer of the Year award
- Egypt FA in U-turn over 2019 Africa Cup of Nations bid
- WTA gives increased protection for returning mothers on tour for 2019
- Morocco decide against 2019 Africa Cup of Nations bid
- UCL: Real Madrid suffer record home loss to CSKA Moscow