Borussia Dortmund have completed the signing of Morocco international Achraf Hakimi from Real Madrid on a two-year loan deal.
Hakimi, an attacking full-back, started all three of Morocco's games at the World Cup in Russia before they were eliminated in the group stage.
The 19-year-old Real Madrid academy graduate made nine league appearances for the Spanish club under Zinedine Zidane last season.
"Achraf Hakimi is a young, very dynamic full-back who has played at the very highest level with Real Madrid and the Morocco national team," Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc said in a statement.
As well as his league appearances Hakimi also played five times in the Copa del Rey and twice in the Champions League.
He will join the Dortmund squad during the US pre-season tour between 18-26 July.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Atletico overcome VAR setbacks to beat Juventus
- Late goals give Manchester City 3-2 win at Schalke
- Boateng off to China as Levante announce transfer to Dalian Yifang
- Joshua Clottey’s return after three years motivated by regaining title
- 2019 Standard Chartered Trophy launched
- Khedira out of Juve game with Atletico due to irregular heartbeat
- Mukarama receives U-17 World Cup Golden Boot and Bronze Ball
- Barcelona fail to take chances against battling Lyon
- Liverpool frustrated by Bayern in Anfield stalemate
- GFA Elections: NC denies Master Degree requirement reports
- Supercopa de Espana: New four-team tournament set to be played abroad
- Hearts boss Kim Grant unhappy with lack of competitive football
- Kotoko coach reiterates CAF Confed knockout stage target
- Solskjaer praises Pogba as one of 'best attacking midfielders in the world'
- Sarri feels the heat as Chelsea fans turn on Italian coach