Borussia Dortmund have completed the signing of Morocco international Achraf Hakimi from Real Madrid on a two-year loan deal.
Hakimi, an attacking full-back, started all three of Morocco's games at the World Cup in Russia before they were eliminated in the group stage.
The 19-year-old Real Madrid academy graduate made nine league appearances for the Spanish club under Zinedine Zidane last season.
"Achraf Hakimi is a young, very dynamic full-back who has played at the very highest level with Real Madrid and the Morocco national team," Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc said in a statement.
As well as his league appearances Hakimi also played five times in the Copa del Rey and twice in the Champions League.
He will join the Dortmund squad during the US pre-season tour between 18-26 July.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Thomas Partey shortlisted for BBC African Footballer of the Year 2018
- 2018 AWCON: Ghana open campaign with win over Algeria
- Nigeria return to Africa Cup of Nations
- Uganda reach second straight Nations Cup
- AFCON 2019: Morocco and Mali qualify for Cameroon
- Photos: Prez Akufo-Addo surprises Black Stars in camp ahead of Ethiopia clash
- AWCON 2018: Four key players to watch
- U-17 WWC: Two straight wins for Ghana after hard-fought Finland victory
- Former 'Black Queens' players lead 2018 TOTAL AWCON Trophy tour in Accra
- Asante Kotoko policy analyst counts benefits of Soccerex exhibition
- Kenya loses CAS appeal over Women's Nations Cup exclusion
- Nigeria still AWCON favourites, but face tougher task than normal
- Black Queens begin quest for first AWCON title on Saturday
- VAR set to be used in Premier League next season
- Kwesi Appiah defends Ghana's big-name recalls