Liverpool have signed Switzerland forward Xherdan Shaqiri from Stoke City, after triggering his £13.5m release clause.
The 26-year-old joined the Potters from Inter Milan in August 2015 for a club record fee of £12m.
He was Stoke's top scorer last season with eight goals as they were relegated from the Premier League.
Shaqiri scored against Serbia at the World Cup as Switzerland reached the last 16, where they lost to Sweden.
In June, he was reported as saying he wanted to leave Stoke and sign for a Premier League club.
Liverpool have already strengthened their squad this summer with the £39m signing of Monaco midfielder Fabinho, and the arrival of Naby Keita from RB Leipzig.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Chelsea fans banned for alleged abuse of Man City forward Sterling
- Isaac Dogboe: Of poor preparation, a battering and lame excuses
- Evans Aryee 'dethrone' Dimpson Doodo of number one squash spot
- Akufo-Addo commissions Lord’s Wembley Plus mini stadium
- Ronaldo challenges Messi to join him in Italy
- Sterling negative press coverage 'emboldens racist rhetoric' - PFA
- Wembley Sports to partner government to construct 100 parks
- Has Dogboe fought too many times in 2018? No, he hasn't
- River Plate fight back to win Copa Libertadores in Madrid
- Raheem Sterling: Man City forward says newspapers 'fuel racism' in football
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- Isaac Dogboe loses WBO world super bantamweight title to Emanuel Navarrete
- Chelsea inflict first defeat of season on Man City
- Arsenal need Torreira stunner to overcome Huddersfield
- Man Utd end winless run by sweeping aside Fulham