Former Fifa secretary general Jerome Valcke has lost his appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport against his 10-year ban from football.
Valcke, 57, was suspended in 2015 when Fifa ruled he had breached the body's ethics code on a series of occasions.
The Frenchman was originally given a 12-year ban and a 100,000 Swiss franc fine (£76,600), before the ban was later reduced by two years.
Cas said Fifa's punishment was "wholly proportionate".
In backing the 10-year ban and fine, Cas added it had "concluded that the offences found to have been committed by Jerome Valcke were cumulatively of a serious degree of gravity".
Valcke, the former right-hand man of ex-Fifa president Sepp Blatter, has always maintained he did "absolutely nothing wrong".
As well as being implicated in a scheme related to the resale of World Cup tickets, Fifa's ethics committee said Valcke had "acted against Fifa's best interests and caused considerable financial damage" by taking private flights for sightseeing trips with his family at the organisation's expense.
It was also critical of his involvement in the sale of television rights for below market value and said he "deliberately tried to obstruct the ongoing proceedings against him by attempting to delete or deleting several files and folders relevant to the investigation".
Blatter was banned by Fifa for eight years, later reduced to six, over ethics breaches when he was found to have made a £1.3m "disloyal payment" to ex-Uefa boss Michel Platini.
His appeal to Cas was rejected in December 2016.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Cabic Promotions not happy with Heavyweight boxer Richard Lartey's delayed UK Visa
- Ex-EPL stars set for Ghana scouting programme on April 29
- Premier League wage bill surges to £2.9bn
- Man City return to top with derby win over Man United
- Superb Wolves dent Arsenal's top-four hopes
- NC Special Cup: Kotoko, Hearts win to end first round on a high
- Samini to perform at 44th MTN SWAG Awards
- Ortiz will not replace Miller as Joshua's next opponent
- NC Special Cup: Matchday 7 preview
- Barcelona close in on La Liga title with routine win at Alaves
- William Amponsah wins 2019 Kwahu Easter Mountain Marathon
- Over 100 golfers ready to compete in SA Golf Tourney
- VIDEO FEATURE: Nana Ama Ayenor, the young female coach on a mission
- Hudson-Odoi out for rest of season after rupturing achilles
- Ishmael Arthur wins Asante Akyem Marathon