Bayern Munich reached the Champions League quarter-finals for the seventh successive year with a thumping victory over Besiktas.
The German champions led 5-0 on aggregate after the first leg, and Thiago's early goal in Istanbul extended their advantage.
A Gokhan Gonul own goal immediately after half-time doubled Bayern's lead, before Vagner Love pulled one back.
Sandro Wagner wrapped up a comfortable win for Bayern with a tap-in.
Besiktas - the first Turkish side to win a Champions League group - fielded six players aged 30 or older.
They started stronger than Bayern but it was the visitors who had the first chance when David Alaba's free-kick was palmed low into the path of Thomas Muller, but he sliced over.
Thiago broke the deadlock with a simple tap-in from Muller's perfectly weighted cross, quelling Besiktas' early energy with his second Champions League goal of the season.
But he lasted just 35 minutes before being substituted.
Vagner Love celebrates scoring a consolation goal for Besiktas
Bayern extended their lead moments after the start of the second half when Turkey international Gonul flicked the ball into his own net from a Rafinha cross.
Besiktas improved and were rewarded when they pulled a goal back following a mistake in the Bayern defence, Love slotting into the bottom corner past Sven Ulreich for his first Champions League goal since 2011.
They could have had a second just minutes later when Mustafa Pektemek's shot from close range was deflected behind by Alaba.
But Bayern scored their third of the night with six minutes remaining when substitute Wagner chested a deflected cross into an empty net.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Egypt FA in U-turn over 2019 Africa Cup of Nations bid
- WTA gives increased protection for returning mothers on tour for 2019
- Morocco decide against 2019 Africa Cup of Nations bid
- UCL: Real Madrid suffer record home loss to CSKA Moscow
- Man City forward Sterling named Premier League player of the month
- 2009 U-20 World Cup MVP Dominic Adiyiah joins Thai second-tier club
- Richard Commey 'feels like a complete fighter' ahead of world title fight
- CAF CC: StarTimes to broadcast Kotoko's first leg clash with Kariabangi
- Moura’s late goal in Barcelona takes Tottenham through to last 16
- Salah goal sends Liverpool into Champions League last 16
- StanChart launches “Stand Red Campaign”
- Yaya Toure leaves Olympiakos after three months
- Injured Man City midfielder Silva out for 'a few weeks'
- 'I've always liked Real Madrid!' - Hazard hints at Chelsea exit
- T.I AMASS win Ashanti Regional Inter-Schools Soccer championship