Aduana Stars coach Yusif Abubakar has slammed his players after they laboured to earn a 3-3 stalemate against Raja Casablanca in the CAF Confederation Cup on Wednesday.
After losing 1-0 in their first group A game at ASEC Mimosas, the Ghanaian champions needed the victory to get their campaign back on track.
But they were lucky to avoid defeat as substitute Nathaniel Asamoah struck a last-gasp equaliser.
''We didn't do well at all, although we had one point, it was not my expectation,'' Abubakar said post-match interview.
''I am not happy with the attitude of the players, there was no discipline at all, at least at this age, anticipation should work.''
''They were complacent and it cost us maximum points.''
''The result puts us in a difficult situation. We must get three points in next game, anything apart from that will make our chances of progressing to the next stage difficult.''
The result leaves Aduana without a win after two games and sees them occupy the last position in group A.
Their next game is at home against AS Vita Club in July.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Ghana vs Kenya preview
- Sterling bags hat-trick as England thrash Czech Republic
- Portugal draw blank against Ukraine on Ronaldo's return
- Messi returns but Argentina lose 3-1 to Venezuela
- Normalisation Committee to stay on another six months
- [Infographic + video]: Why Kwesi Appiah may have no choice than to select benchwarmers
- Juventus say choosing Asia over U.S. for ICC not related to Ronaldo rape allegation
- Bijou Homes sponsors finals of 2019 Ghana Rugby Football Championship
- Joy Sports editor Ridwan Asante donates jerseys to two colts clubs
- Mybet.Africa unveil Double Win promo ahead of Ghana-Kenya clash
- Black Stars 'will give everything' for 2019 Afcon trophy - Ayew
- Ronaldo fined by Uefa over goal celebration
- Godfred Dame set to be Ghana gov't rep on new Fifa Task Force
- Pogba buys World Cup championship rings for entire France team
- Real Madrid a dream club but I'm happy at Man Utd, says Pogba