Former Asante Kotoko deputy skipper Eric Donkor has completed a move to Ghana Premier League leaders AshantiGold.
He penned a two-year deal with the Miners on Wednesday.
The 25-year-old was among three players whose contract with Kotoko were terminated last Friday.
The defender was previously a mainstay in the Kotoko setup but struggled to cement a starting role in the team over the past few months.
Donkor won three league titles and two FA Cups with Kotoko.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- GOIL sends goodwill message to Kotoko ahead of clash with Cotonsport
- Australian Open 2019: Sharapova beats defending champion Wozniacki
- Jose Mourinho: Ex-Man United manager 'too young to retire' and 'belongs at top level'
- I pick my team based on penis size - German coach's response to journalist
- Barcelona fight back to reach Copa del Rey quarter-finals
- Serena makes light work of Bouchard at Australian Open
- Fred Pappoe wants to lead Ghana Football Association
- CAFCC: Annan warns Kotoko against complacency in Coton Sport clash
- GUSA turn attention to 2019 World University games
- Kwame Kizto open to Hearts of Oak return
- Australian Open 2019: Halep survives scare to beat Kenin to advance
- Fury deserves bigger purse for Wilder rematch - WBC
- Ronaldo secures Italian Super Cup glory for Juventus
- Callum Hudson-Odoi: Who is the Chelsea youngster and how good can he be?
- Australian Open: Wozniacki and Stephens through to third round