Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante has signed a new five-year deal to keep him at the club until 2023.
The France international, 27, has scored three goals in 81 Premier League appearances for the Blues after joining from Leicester City in 2016.
Chelsea won the league title in Kante's first season at Stamford Bridge and he was named the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year.
"It has been two beautiful years and I wish for more to come," he said.
"Since I came, I have completely improved as a player, challenged myself and got some awards I never thought about.
"I like the city, I like the club and I am happy to be here for more time."
Kante has 36 caps for France and was a member of their World Cup-winning squad in Russia this summer.
Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia said: "When he arrived, we knew we had signed a special player - but he has astounded everybody with his tireless and unselfish displays.
"Off the pitch, he remains a dedicated professional and a humble human being despite the fact he is a world champion and a two-time Premier League winner.
"We now look forward to five more years with N'Golo at the heart of the Chelsea midfield."
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Kofi Amoah to stay in new look Fifa Normalisation Committee, 3 others to leave
- PSG win legal battle with UEFA over FFP investigation
- Opare replaces Yiadom in Black Stars squad to face Kenya
- Xavi says 48-team Qatar World Cup would be too long
- Hudson-Odoi 'shocked' to receive first England call-up
- Ronaldo charged by UEFA over goal celebration
- CAF Rankings: Ghana gains one coefficient point after Kotoko campaign
- Messi humbled by Betis fans' standing ovation
- CAF CC: Akonnor refuses to blame lack of football activity for early exit
- Incredible Messi hat-trick earns standing ovation from Betis fans
- Inter edge Milan derby in five-goal thriller
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues
- CAF CC: Asante Kotoko suffer group stage exit
- Atletico-Barca clash sets attendance record for women's club game
- Keerapa Active to construct ultra-modern football facility in Sogakope