Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante has signed a new five-year deal to keep him at the club until 2023.
The France international, 27, has scored three goals in 81 Premier League appearances for the Blues after joining from Leicester City in 2016.
Chelsea won the league title in Kante's first season at Stamford Bridge and he was named the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year.
"It has been two beautiful years and I wish for more to come," he said.
"Since I came, I have completely improved as a player, challenged myself and got some awards I never thought about.
"I like the city, I like the club and I am happy to be here for more time."
Kante has 36 caps for France and was a member of their World Cup-winning squad in Russia this summer.
Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia said: "When he arrived, we knew we had signed a special player - but he has astounded everybody with his tireless and unselfish displays.
"Off the pitch, he remains a dedicated professional and a humble human being despite the fact he is a world champion and a two-time Premier League winner.
"We now look forward to five more years with N'Golo at the heart of the Chelsea midfield."
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Kevin-Prince Boateng: A wildcard that can improve Barcelona
- 'Messi the best in every world' – Boateng turns back on Ronaldo allegiances
- Ronaldo accepts €18.8m deal over tax evasion
- Emiliano Sala: Cardiff City player on missing plane
- Tsitsipas reaches Australian Open semi-finals
- New Barcelona signing Boateng 'a little sad' to leave Sassuolo
- Boateng becomes first Ghanaian, 14th African to join Barcelona
- OFFICIAL: Barcelona announce loan signing of Kevin-Prince Boateng
- Boateng confirms surprise move to Barcelona
- Barcelona to sign Kevin-Prince Boateng from Sassuolo
- Serena Williams knocks out Simona Halep in epic Australian Open clash
- CAF CC: Kotoko draw Al Hilal, Zesco and Nkana in group stage
- CAF CL: Sundowns beat Wydad as Mazembe lose in Algeria
- Solomon Akumba wins Maltavator Challenge Season 2
- CAF CC: Kotoko players to receive $500 each qualification bonus