Holders Nigeria ran riot against Equatorial Guinea to book their place in the semi-finals of the 2018 Women's Africa Cup of Nations in Ghana as South Africa sealed their place from Group B with a draw against Zambia.
A first-half hat-trick from Asisat Oshoala helped Nigeria win 6-0 in Cape Coast on Saturday as South Africa drew 1-1 with Zambia in Accra.
On Friday, Cameroon and Mali qualified for the semi-finals from Group Awith hosts Ghana going out along with Algeria.
After their opening defeat to South Africa, Nigeria knew they needed a victory in Cape Coast to give themselves every chance of qualifying for the semi-finals.
Tuesday's semi-finals will see a repeat of the final two years ago as Cameroon face Nigeria in Accra in the early game.
Later on Tuesday evening in Cape Coast, South Africa will face Mali.
Telesol launches 4G internet service; set to bridge digital gap
Managing Director of Telesol, a 4G-internet service provider said the company is set to adopt new technologies to widen the current digital divide between Africa and the rest of the world beginning from Ghana.
The two semi-final winners will guarantee themselves places at next year's Women's World Cup in France with the losers meeting in Friday's third-place match to decide who joins them at the global showpiece.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- 2009 U-20 World Cup MVP Dominic Adiyiah joins Thai second-tier club
- Richard Commey 'feels like a complete fighter' ahead of world title fight
- CAF CC: StarTimes to broadcast Kotoko's first leg clash with Kariabangi
- Moura’s late goal in Barcelona takes Tottenham through to last 16
- Salah goal sends Liverpool into Champions League last 16
- StanChart launches “Stand Red Campaign”
- Yaya Toure leaves Olympiakos after three months
- Injured Man City midfielder Silva out for 'a few weeks'
- 'I've always liked Real Madrid!' - Hazard hints at Chelsea exit
- T.I AMASS win Ashanti Regional Inter-Schools Soccer championship
- Chelsea fans banned for alleged abuse of Man City forward Sterling
- Isaac Dogboe: Of poor preparation, a battering and lame excuses
- Evans Aryee 'dethrone' Dimpson Doodo of number one squash spot
- Akufo-Addo commissions Lord’s Wembley Plus mini stadium
- Ronaldo challenges Messi to join him in Italy