Joy Sports Assisting Editor Ridwan Ibrahim Asante and Asempa FM’s Enoch Worlanyo (Professor Wallace) have arrived in the United States to cover the 2018 Soccerex Event in Miami, Florida.
The duo are among the over 1,400 football business professionals for the two-day commercial and networking event.
Speakers with international experts will tackle topics such as league expansion, women’s soccer, youth development, eSports, stadia technology, investment and new commercial opportunities.
Ridwan holds a Masters in Marketing Strategy from the University of Ghana Business School.
And Professor Wallace is pursuing his Masters in Development Communication at the Ghana Institute of Journalism.
Before that, the duo will be attending the 2018 Word Food Championship which will run from the 7-11 November 2018 at the Orange Beach in Alabama.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Mourinho better than Guardiola - Maradona
- Wayne Rooney to be England captain during farewell appearance
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs
- U-17 WWC: All the best photos as Black Maidens make winning start
- Claudio Ranieri appointed as Fulham boss
- Santiago Solari appointed Real Madrid head coach until 2021
- U-17 WWC: Abdulai hat-trick leads Ghana past hosts Uruguay
- Dinnage to become first female Premier League chief executive
- U-17 WWC: Ghana coach eyes winning start against Uruguay
- 10 winners emerge in Maltavator Challenge season 2 Takoradi edition
- Solari to get Real Madrid job on permanent basis
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Kwadwo Asamoah out of Ethiopia clash
- Caf calls off qualifier between Kenya and Sierra Leone
- SCOREBOARD: Results from top European leagues